ABY :: 33

3rd

jihoon and the company, char. so yeah, jihoon along with his other friends arrived at the hospital ten minutes from what they are expected. jeonghan sent them a message that minghao is already awake. jeonghan's schedule for today is free thats why he insisted himself to watch over minghao all day.

wonwoo twitched the door knob and once it had opened, the three of his friends entered the room making him the one's left outside. he shook his head seeing how childish his friends was. he closed the door and saw the other three are hugging minghao like sandwich even jihoon who isnt fond of skinships.

"y-yah i can't breath!" minghao gasps some air.

the three of them freed the hug and apologetically stared at minghao's. he's still has a lot of bandage on his both arms. his face are well decorated with disgusting purple marks. minghao let out a broke smile which jihoon recognize thats why he gave minghao a soft pat on his shoulder.

"what does the doctor said?" wonwoo asked walking towards minghao to hug it which the latter gladly accepted.

jeonghan smiled. "he's fine. but they would still run some test overnight, and if those resulted negative he will discharge tomorrow afternoon."

"gosh hyung, dont you know? you had been sleeping for about three days now! gosh you might even dethroned aurora by sleeping soundly." seungkwan said sassily and arched minghao a brow.

minghao giggled which made them smile. minghao is the one's who sounded the best when it comes to giggles. they loved it when they heard it from him. it was like a music, a comfort you may say.

"im sorry. i was just tired from the happenings, dont worry, ill make it up to you guys." minghao smiled. the five of his friends are looking at him. but then his smile faded when he realized something. "and. . im sorry." and he bit his lower lip to stifle a sob.

seokmin, hugged him from the side. others are looking at him, waiting for its next words. minghao sobbed feeling how warm seokmin's hug is. he missed those. he missed those hugs from his friends. if only he ascertained those signs and those warning calls from his friends, he would've been ended like this. if only he sees it sooner than it was, it wasnt ended up like this. if only. . if only he knew.

minghao sobbed out loud making jeonghan, wonwoo and jihoon's teared up hearing those from one of their friends. seungkwan covered his mouth to prevent sobbing out loud, but because jihoon is next to him, he heard it which made him weaker than he was. they cried for a matter of minute, jeonghan and wonwoo tried to stifle their sobbed but failed.

they laughed after crying for about a minute. seokmin was the one who got to recover from the atmosphere.

"i did not informed that we're filming a drama here at the hospital. im not ready~"

others laughed at seokmin. even minghao. they all wiped their tears away. they felt mortified by their own thats why ended up laughing like they said something funny.

"so. . are we fine now?" jihoon asked after he cried for the nth time already. "no other excess luggage?"

"minghao's the only one who had excess luggage here." wonwoo said rolling his eyes.