ABY :: 74

*jihoon*

two weeks had passed. . and as i had told you, were getting busier and busier day by day.

some of those days, we had to stay in the library to gather some source of information regarding to our thesis topic. we also had to read others thesis that might be connected to ours, we also been searching on the internet for the related studies regarding to that. and to tell you, it wasnt easy.

my task wasnt stop thereㅡonly gathering data, but i also need to compose a song at night and those couldnt let me sleep properly. and because of the sudden changed of my sleeping routine, my body felt so strange with the happenings. i had been experiencing nauseated when i havent eaten on the right time or hadnt eaten anything than coffee.

the dark circles under my eyes are very visible now and i cant hide it using the concealer since it will costs too much time plus i dont know how to apply those when it comes to my face. even though our dorm is twenty or thirty meters away, i still felt lacked of time in everything. i dont know.

i just couldn't feel complete and energetic the way i used to be.

my friends had been noticing that sudden changes on me, i just told them that im busy enough with the studies and tasked given me. seokmin and seungkwan tried to cheer me up even though i know that they are busy too. they are preparing for their play outside the university that needs a lot of time for rehearsals. my other friends are very busy with their studies too mostly jeonghan hyung who are preparing for clerkship.

how about soonyoung and i? well, we'll kinda fine. we were seeing each other at the university since our college are the same. but those are not enough to feel that we still had time for each other. i just gonna messaged him about my whereabouts then he'll gonna informed me too the same.

sometimes he would buy me foods when he's free but it was only in short period of time since he still had to practice for the dance competition. i understand everything what is happening between us right now, im not stopping him from achieving his dream and his goals. as long as i know that we love each other, ill still hold on and i will always be patient. this will get over soon.

"hello earth to jihoon!"

i flinched by namjoon's sudden appearance. i was really occupied with the thoughts ricocheting in my head. i was really thinking what would my next lyrics inspired by for. i still need to finished two songs this week. arg.

"im sorry. where are we again?" i asked arching a brow.

namjoon giggled. "you really looked like my friend who're studying overseas. if only he was here, for sure he'll gonna misinterpret that you are his siblings."

"you already told me that hundred times now."

"did i?"

i shook my head. "tell me who's between us occupied with some thoughts, huh?"

he laughed again and shook his head. namjoon and i became close with each other since we are in the same group, and only the both of usㅡor sometimes doyoung and others are the one's willing to help and to finish this thesis. while we are in the middle of working, he always tells a story of his life. doyoung finds it cringe but he still listening to namjoon anyways.