ABY :: 92

note: i had finished writing all the remaining chapters yesterday so im dropping it all out in one time. tomorrow will be the epilogue and the thank you part. :) enjoy reading!

*jihoon*

"yah!" i hissed as i immediately ran towards soonyoung and pulled down the music sheet he's reading.

as i grabbed those, i hide it behind my back and i glared at soonyoung. soonyoung's brows was furrowing as his mouth left ajar by my sudden movements. his eyes shows how inquisitive he was.

"what was that?"

"a song?" the side of my lips rose up and i signalled him to set aside. "and what you read wasnt for you."

he didnt move as he didnt tore his gaze to me. i heave a sighed and glared at him again. "move asidㅡ"

"then why did you have to pull those back and hide it as if its confidential?" he asked getting more confuse and confuse.

i arched him a brow. "of course it is. i wont let anybody to read it."

"so im just some anybody to you?"

i stilled on my spot and my eyes locked staring at his. his burrowed brows had faded as he looked at me getting mad. his eyes are looking at me like he was dominating my soul.

"o-of course not! you are my everything sㅡ"

"then let me see it." he placed his palm in front of me signalling me to let him read the lyrics im making at the moment.

i stared at his palm, contemplating whether i would let him read the lyrics or what. but i did promise to myself that i wont let anybodyㅡeven soonyoung to read this lyrics. . although i can give it and i could let him read it. i was staring at his palm for about a minute now, but his waiting for the music sheet turns out in vain when i shook my head.

i heard him gasps as he pulled back his palm, getting more mad now.

"i wont let you." i said firmly as i forced him to move aside.

the side of his lips rose up, "okay, if thats what you want." my eyes widened as my heart jumped in no time hearing how cold and senseless it may sound.

i saw him walking away from me as he threw himself on the mattress and played on his phone. he didnt dart me a single glance as he keep swiping and tapping something on his phone. i heave a sighed and shook my head. i placed back the music sheet and i sat on my swivel chair trying to continue what im doing the whole day.

mr. han sugessted me not to attend classes anymore, plus all the profs are all aware of my situations. some of them congratulated me through messages and some of them made an effort to go here to congratulate and to tell me how much they proud of meㅡmostly my adviser who're always be there to cheer her students up.

its only four days left before my flight. soonyoung would stay here until the day. i want to spend so much time with him along with my friends. though they may be busy because of their own studies and soonyoung also rehearsing his performance and doing his thesis with hoseok. but unlike before, he always finds time with me, alone.