Chapter 5

When we backed away from eachother, I had a light blush, as did Leif. No, no I'm not falling for a daemos. Even a cute one. While I got lost in my thoughts, a scream broke me out of it. Running to Avas room, I saw she was in the bath room, with most of the daemos surrounding her. Grabbing a towel, I spread it to hide Ava from view. "Care to explain why you where watching my sister take a bath?" PERVERTS! I thought, making my glare cold, not ice, but steel. "We wanted to ask the sorceress about the human clothes, but she's just sitting in water." Said Asch, and I glared at him, making him shudder.

"I'M TAKING A BATH! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A BATH IT ON WHATEVER PLANET YOUR FROM!?" Yelled Ava, and she tried to throw soap past me, but it hit the back of my head, hard. "Ah shi- sorry Alex!" Said Ava, putting on a towel while I blocked her from the guys view. When she assured me it was ok, I dropped the towel and summoned magic. When Asch held fire to my neck, I got water from the tub and put it out.  "She knows disarming magic!" Yelled Rhys, and Noi panicked "AH RUN!" And they all ran in a different direction, save for Asch, who stood in stunned surprise.

When Ava and I went into the living room, Ava started yelling "Why are you coming out of my walls?" She asked, and I nodded. "Forgive us, but when our home is bound to  surface, we can come out of any wall in proximity." Explained Rhys, and it did not help Ava. "So you can come out of our walls, at any time?" I asked, and he nodded. Getting a determined look, Ava went into her room, and came back out with a crayola pencil.

"This is my magic crayola wand, once I mark this place, you can only enter and exit from this spot, if,you don't, you die." Said Ava, and I added a small charm to make the rest of the walls solid. "What?!" The daemos yelled, and Rhys said, "You can't do that!" And Ava glared at him. "We. just. Did." We said in unison, and Ava continued. "And stop calling us human sorceresses. We have names you know." And Pierce said, "Ava and Alex" talk about triple A's. "H-how?" Asked Ava, and he replied. "Your friend at the sacred mall said them." "Ok, Lorelei is not our friend, she just yells friend at us and we reciprocate because apparently, we're enablers." Said Ava, and Noi asked, "Do you know our names?" And Ava began stuttering. "Uh- I know he's Rhys and-" I cut her off. "Leif, Peirce, Noi, Rhys, and Asch." I said, pointing to each of them in turn.

"I, uh, knew that I was just testing you." Said Ava, and I looked at her like, yeah right. And a knock sounded at our door. When Ava went to answer it, I made sure the males didn't do something weird. "Ok, Mrs. Oats wants me to deliver this to her grandson, Rhys since you got your human clothes on first, you can come with me." Said Ava, and Asch said, "You don't order my men around." And Ava looked at him. "Make me stop then." And Asch summoned fire, grabbing my sister's head. This ain't gonna go well.