Chapter 26

"So.... way are we doing here?" Asked Leif, me I shrugged. "Watching a movie I suppose." I said, and looked at the others, who where a few yards away, looking at movie posters. "Is Loralai one of the humans who caused..." He trailed off, and I shook my head. "She was a indirect influence. She introduced the people who did cause it to me, so if I had never met her, I wouldn't have... but she never did anything bad to me." I said, and he grabbed my hand. "Ok, but if I ever meet those humans, I'm killing them." He said, and I looked away.

"That's sweet, Leif but you can't kill anyone who makes you mad

"That's sweet, Leif but you can't kill anyone who makes you mad." I said, and felt a slight dizziness. Oh... wow. Bracing myself against Leif, he looked at me. "Are you ok Alex?" He asked, and I nodded. "Just got dizzy for a moment. Probably from lack of sleep last night." I said, and he smiled. "I'll let you sleep tonight, and can I stay in your room tonight, I can hear Noi snore from my room." He said, and I nodded. "Sure Leify." I said, and kissed his forehead.

"Let's go join the others." I said, and we walked over. "So~ decided on a movie yet Ava?" I asked, and she nodded. "I also explained movies to them." She said, and I smiled. "Nice! So what movie are we watching?" I asked, and looked at the posters. "Friday the 13th." She said, and I did a double take. "Uh... what? Are you sure it's a good idea for them to see that. Specifically..." I nodded to Noi, who was looking at a Beauty and The Beast poster. "Ok, also... why does Loralai look like she is having a seizure?" I asked, and it was true. She was blushing, drooling and looking stupid. Then again she is always stupid.

When I snapped my fingers in her face, she snapped back to normal. "Uh... I have to use the bathroom, Ava Alex, wanna come with me?" She said, and tried to drag us. Emphasis on tried.

Allergies are the worst!