Chapter 35

As the daemos ram off, I swore under my breath and chased Leif, deciding that Rhys or Pierce would keep Asch in check and Noi was a innocent bean, how much trouble could he cause?

Anyway, I chased after Leif, and when I caught up, he had already scared a vendor, so I grabbed his shoulder. "Leif, I heard what you said, and T hay is not how you play that game. Come on I'll show you." I said, and took him to another booth. It was one where you had to hit a target with a dart, so I gave the vendor a ticket, aimed and hit the target dead center.

"Nice one little lady!" Said the vendor, and I smiled as he handed me a little crocodile plush. I looked at the sharp teeth and handed it to Leif, who immediately looked surprised "Uh, thanks Alex! No one has really given me anything." Said Leif, and I smiled. "Well, that makes me the first. Your first girlfriend, I hope, and the first person to give you something." I said, smiling at him.

Looking around, I didn't see any prizes that I was interested in, so I decided to take Leif to the Ferris wheel.

I pulled him into a small compartment and the wheel lifted quickly, and Leif got a scared expression when he saw we where leaving the ground.

"Alex! Is it supposed to do this?!" He asked, looking over the side. Seeing him panic, I gripped his hand and nodded. "It is supposed to do this Leif, and you will be fine, ok love? Just look at the view. You can see the whole city from here." I said with a small smile. And it was true, we where a few feet away from the top, and the wheel had stopped to let more people on/off.

When Leif looked over the side, his eyes widened at the sight of the sun glittering off the building, and people looking like ants.

"Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but are Asch, Pierce, and Noi failing at the game over there?" I asked, pointing to them. "Oh yeah! Hehe, I'm so gonna bring that up later with Asch." He said, smirking, and I giggled.

"I wanna see that! Asch is gone be angry as fuck!" I said, and we laughed, and I smiled, knowing Leif forgot his nervousness from before.