Chapter 25

When Leif and I got dressed and went into the living room, the guys where.... lifting my sister and running around with her. "Uh.... what did we miss?" I asked Leif, and he looked just as confused. When Asch ran past us, and knocked me over. When he lifted me up, the guys formed a circle around Ava and were all yelling. "Uh.... I see this is a bad time?" I heard a voice ask, and turned on a dime. "Oh shit!" I swore, and the rest looked. "Lorelai?! What are you doing in here?" Asked Ava, and Lorelai ignored her. "Oh Alex! It has been way to long since I've seen you! Come here!" She squealed, and I kicked her  lightly in the gut when she got to close.

"No. No, there is a reason you haven't seen me. Don't like you that much." I said, and she ignored me this time. She just kept trying to hug me, and I kept knocking her away. "What are you doing here?" Asked Ava, and Lorelai the extremely annoying stopped her advances.

"Oh yeah! I'm taking you guys to the movies~ so you should take off your cosplay stuff. I didn't know you wore them at home, or was it for something else?~" Asked Loralai, and I didn't like the tone, so I poked her in the gut, hard. "Don't insinuate Loralai. It males you seem stupid. Well, stupider." I said and pushed the guys into Avas room to get rid of their horns and put on their human clothes.

When we got to the movie theater, Loralai made a big show of it.

"OK! You guys figure out what you want to watch, I need to use the bathroom

"OK! You guys figure out what you want to watch, I need to use the bathroom." Said Loralai and rushed off, leaving us lone with five very confused guys.

AN: sorry it so short, I'm not feeling my best, but it'll be better soon!