Chapter 20

~Ava's p.o.v.~
When Alex collapsed with a spike of ice in her shoulder I screamed at Rhys, "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I yelled, and he replied, "I didn't mean to!" And I got on my knees with tears running down my face, and I saw the blood splatter from the shoulder wound. Looking at my sister's blood-stained face, her eyes closed, and I yelled, "Leif! Heal her!" I said and he was at my sister's side, and a green light and from his hands, and the ice melted and the wound closed. But that's not all that happened.

As the wound disappeared, something else appeared. Looking at my sister, she was still unconscious, but with purple horns thay formed on her forehead and curled behind her ear and pointed near her jaw line. They where amethyst at the base, and faded into lilac then white. "What. The. Hell. happened?" I said, as we all stared at my sister's new accessories.

As we stared I  silence, it was obvious they didn't know, but Alex stirred in her sleep and her eyes opened.
~Alex p.o.v.~
Opening my eyes, I saw everyone staring at me, and my head was pounding. "W-what happened? Why's everyone staring at me?" I asked, and tried to fix my hair, only to feel some slightly, scaringly, familiar things on my head. "Uh... What the fuck?" I said, and Rhys broke the silence. "How are you- when did you- ARE YOU A DAEMOS?" He yelled, and it didn't help my head ache "first off, don't yell my head hurts. And second I and no idea, the other day I woke up with these, and Ava was sick so I hid them and I don't know!" I said.

"B-but this should be impossible! Your my twin, we have taken d.n.a. tests we're- how am I not- HOW!?" Said Ava, holding her head as if she expected horns to sprout from it. As her panic ensued, hot pink sparks flew from her, and when they landed on my skin, they burned. Woah, that's never happened before! I thought, and quickly brought my hands up to hide my horns.

Looking at the girl I grew up with, I saw fear in her eyes, and Leif stepped in front of me, Rhys doing the same with Asch, and we stared at Ava in fear