Chapter 24

Warning: this Chapter contains lemon, and mentions of suicide, depression, and self harm, if you are under the age of 13 or don't wanr to read about Alexs sucky middle school life please skip. On with the story. And I'm gonna get a nosebleed writing this.

When I grabbed Leifs horns and kissed him, I heard him let out a odd sound of surprise, before he grabbed me and started kissing as well. Tilting my head, I felt him bite my lower lip, and I opened my mouth, ever so slightly, and his tounge forced it's way in. When we pulled apart- the need for breathe interfering- he started to attack my neck, biting and kissing.

"Maybe we should stop beating around the bush. I think I know what you want princess~" said Leif in a seductive tone. "D-damn right!" I stuttered, and placed my hand on the wall, making them soundproof, and taking a pill, just in case. While Leif bit my neck, I felt his hands slide to my waist, and mine where around his neck, while I whimpered softly at the bites. Jesus Christ Leif hurry up! I thought, and he slid his hand under my shirt. When his hand got between my shoulder blades, he started to mess with my bra strap, and managed to unclip it. "Wearing your source of power huh? Is that my I want to make you scream?~" He whispered in m ear, before slipping my shirt off me.

I was breathing softly, while Leif stared at my body, and I suddenly felt conscious of a few scars I didn't hide with either magic or concealer. When I moved my arms to hide a particularly jagged scar over my rib cage, he pushed my arm back, and said, "You know, female daemos don't have scars, but I think they make you look.... seductive." He said, and smiled at my ever increasing blush. Alex, your 24, calm down. You can do this. I told myself, while Leif slipped off his own shirt, and they both slipped off the side of my bed.

When my skin started to prick from the chill, Leif lowered his head,  and bit my collar bone lightly, earning a soft moan, and he -quite literally- tore my bra off. Finally, Leif seemed to sense my impatience and slipped my shorts off.

 Finally, Leif seemed to sense my impatience and slipped my shorts off

Looking at Leif, I noticed something odd. "Hey snowy, how come your eyes have pink in them now?" I asked, and he smiled and slipped his own clothes off. "It means that if you keep  making cute noises, I'm going to accidentally hurt you, and your eyes are pink too." Oh so it means lust. I thought, and, smiling, flipped us over so I was on Leif, grinding my hips on a bulge that had been growing harder. Leif moaned out, "As hot as this sight is, I'm not getting dominated by a human." He said, and flipped us over, and pulled the last remains of clothes off us, before looking at me for permission.

Nodding, he eased in slowly, and I moaned. When he didn't move, I looked at him. "I- uh don't want to hurt you." He said, and I kissed him. "Don't worry, you know I can handle it, don't you?~" I said, and he started to move his hips, in and out. Shit, shit, shit he's bigger than I thought. I heard a voice ring in my head, but all I could do was whimper and moan while he went faster. "Ah~ Alex your so tight.~" He moaned, while I buried my head in the crook of his neck. "Faster." I said, and my voice had surprising authority in it. "As you wish, Alex~" he said and went faster than I thought possible. A second or so later, I felt his tip hit my prostate.

"Shit Leif!" I screamed, and he smirked. That stupid smirk that made me want to either punch him or have him fuck me. Wait, he is fucking me. I thought, and smiled. When he hit me again, I shrieked in pleasure. He seemed to take this as a sign, and put most of his strength into that one spot.

After 10 minutes of blurry heat and love, he said, "Alex im- I'm gonna..." He couldn't finish the sentence, I cut him off with a kiss, and said, "Do it, please~" I whispered, and he came in me, a few drops spilling out.

Feeling tired, I was vaguely aware of him slipping my shirt back on me, and my whisper, "I love you Leif." And slipped into sleep.

The next morning I woke up to Leif, staring at me once again. "So... where exactly did you get those scars on your sides and wrists?" He asked me, and I sat up. "Long story short, a few humans where cruel to me when I was younger, they would say things like, I was ugly, or stupid, or call me a freak. Eventually, they started to hurt me, punching, kicking, a few times they took a pair of scissors and cut me. It got to be a lot to keep to myself, so I started cutting my wrists, and when they found out, the bullying got worse. Eventually I couldn't take it. I jumped off a building trying to end myself. I failed, but it's how I got that scar over my ribs. I was weak. The only good thing was talking some people out of doing the same things themselves." I said and he looked at me in shock.

When I looked away, I expected him to yell like Asch, saying that I should have been stronger, but he pulled me to his chest, and said, "I won't ever, never, let that happen again." He whispered in my ear, and tears started falling in streams. "How was I lucky enough for you to fall for me?" I asked, smiling at him.