Chapter 23

~Leif p.o.v~

"Oh! Leif, what are you doing here?" Asked the wise sage, and I said, "I want to know how to get Alex to marry me." I said, and she smiled. "Well,  I can tell you care about her, and she cares about you, so your best bet would be to plan a day for just the two of you, with all her favorite things in it, and at the end of it, take her somewhere peaceful, and propose. That's what my husband did for me." She laughed, and I had no idea how to plan a day on ear-f. I left the sages home to try and figure out how to do that, and when I was out of sight phased to Princess Alex's room.

~Alex p.o.v.~
After I got back from a very embarassing lunch with my dad's and Ava, Asch ran up to us yelling, "Prisoners! Y-you two look cute today. But don't think too much of it." He said, and he and Ava blushed while I was unfazed. I had Leif, and all other flirting goes over my head. I don't want it. I thought, and went to my bathroom to clean off a bit. Drying my face, I looked in the mirror and saw a familiar flash of white hair. Smiling, I felt arms wrapped around my waist and a heart shaped pillow was forced into my hands.

"Hey beautiful." Said Leif, and I turned, his arms still around me. Kissing his forehead (I had to stand on my toes) I said, "Hey snowy." I said, and he blushed lightly at the nickname.

"So is there a reason for this or are you just being sweet?" I asked, and he nuzzles my neck

"So is there a reason for this or are you just being sweet?" I asked, and he nuzzles my neck. "Maybe I just want to." He said, and I felt a soft bite on the crook of my neck, making me whimper. "Hey, careful, your teeth are sharp!" I exclaimed, and we walked out of my bedroom, after I set the pillow on my bed.

Sitting at the kitchen counter, I watched as the guys began to argue, excluding Leif and Peirce, until Asch came over and demanded I marry him. "Oh no! Shes my human! Back off Asch!" Yelled Leif, and he pulled my body into his. Damn he's strong. I thought, and a argument started, so I went to my room and slept on the heart pillow while Pierce petted my sister to sleep.

About three hours later, I woke up and Leif was laying beside me, just watching me, while his eyes glowed in the dark. "Screw it." I muttered under my breath, and grabbed his horns to kiss him.

Hey little note, the next chapter might include lemon~ so all readers under 13 PLEASE skip it. Or not, kids don't really listen to people but don't blame me.