Chapter 10

The next morning, I woke up and made Ava her breakfast, along with the guys, and when Ava came out she told us that we where going to the park. Yay! I thought, and Ava told me to start packing lunches, and I set to it immediately. I love the park. While Ava told them about the park, she had a pretty accurate description, and Rhys asked me if we where her pupils. I'm pretty sure out of the two of us, I was the only one who understood their midevil age talk. "Kinda, she teaches me about stuff, and we do tasks for her. She also has a lot of fun stories." I replied, remembering my favorite.

After 15 or so minutes, I noticed Rhys and Pierce where gone. Oh fuck. "Uh where are Rhys and Pierce? If they get in trouble Ava will kill me." I asked the remaining three. Asch ignored me, Noi got distracted by Johnny, and Leif shrugged and held my hand being the counter.

When they looked away, Leif held my waist and whispered in my ear, "I won't let her, little spirit.~" When he let go, I heard the door open and Rhys and Pierce came in, with Ava in the lead, looking mad. "Ok, I just realized you guys take everything seriously." Said my sister, and I wondered what they fucked up.

Putting my airpods in, I handed Leif one and showed him what  to do with it.

In the elevator, Ava did another crack explanation. After it, she said that Noi would be like leader. "M-me Really?" Asked Noi, "What? Why does you get to be leader?!" Yelled prince pain in the ass, and Leif butted in. "Yeah, it should be me!" And I  elbowed him I  the stomach, it enough to hurt, but just so he gets the idea.

Putting on the song rise by skillet, Leif smiled when the song came to an end and I put in my playlist, starting with curses by The Crane Wives. We went to the park after I finished making our lunch and as soon as Ava saw it she freaked. "Why are there so many people here?" She yelled, holding her hair. Sighing, I noticed there where only five people.

"Ok, just stick close and- they're gone." I said, turning and Ava shrieked "Seriously, where did they go?!" Looking around the park, I saw four of the five daemos around the park. Heading to the closest (which just so happened to be Leif! Yay!) and brought him to where Ava set a picnic blanket down, and she told me to stay to make sure they didn't wander off again. While it was just Leif and I, we leaned against each other and I smiled, feeling a blush creep across kept face.

While we listened to music, I began to sing softly

While we listened to music, I began to sing softly. "Ashes ashes, dust to dust, the devils after both of us, oh~ lay my curses all to rest, make a mercy out of me, oh~ make a mercy out of me." I finished, and saw four of the daemos Staring at me, along with Ava looking happy. "I forgot how amazing your voice was goldy!" Said Ava and I smiled at my nickname. When I looked around, I noticed a certain gentle giant was missing.

"Where is pierce? Why do you guys keep wandering off?" I  asked, and Ava set off like a rocket.

When she came back, she looked panicked. "Ok, we have to go! Mr. Green and Mr. Dracula are here, and Mr. Green is a huge supporter of our dad's campaign." She said, and I got up quickly, and pulled the blanket up, and we rushed back to the apartment.