Chapter 36

Watching Leif stare at the city from the Ferris Wheel, I walked over to him (it is a big box with a metal bottom and top, with glass and room to walk around, with handles for when the wheel moves.) and kissed his cheek. When he glanced at me, he smiled and kissed me sweetly. When he pulled away, I blushed and giggled. While we smiled at each other, the Wheel moved again, I took a handle and Leifs hand.

When we got to the bottom, I saw the guys in a small group, talking. "Hey guys, how did the prize winning go?" I asked, while Leif held the stuffed croc I gave him. "I won a prize for Princess Ava." Said Rhys, showing off a pink poodle. "Oh she'd like that! Ava likes pink." I said, and looked around. "Uh, where is Ava?" I asked, looking around

When they looked around, they looked extremely confused, then scared. "Ava?!" I exclaimed, looking around for my sister. Turning around, I broke into a run looking for my twin. I stopped when I realized the daemos followed me. "Wh-where is Ava?" I asked, starting to shake. "Alex, it's ok, we'll find her." Said Leif, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I was calmed slightly by Leif, but panic rose once more when I thought about what could have happened. "Ok, ok! We have to find my sister, she probably stayed in the fair so, wait, why don't I just-" I cut myself off and pulled out my phone. I texted Ava quickly and heard a ding to the left,of us. Turning quickly, I ran in that direction.