Chapter One

Kira refused to peer back as she walked away from her sister's screams

Kira refused to peer back as she walked away from her sister's screams. She knew that while the servants were gathered on the other side of the Sohma residence, it was her chance to escape.

"Don't you dare leave me, Kira!!" Akito's shouts filled the air, however, the younger half of them refused to falter and go back.

Shigure had left to move into his own home and now Kira was leaving.

Akito clawed and kicked Kureno who held her back. To him, having betrayed Kira, this was the only thing he felt he could do. He hurt her beyond repair and despite being the only one free-he realized that he was the most trapped.

If he had not fallen into the fear that Akito had shown him the day he was free-he would have kept that freedom, but instead crawled back into the darkness that retrained him in the first place.

He would no longer be able to fly, he would no longer be able to breathe freely and he would no longer see his beautiful and treasured Kira who set him free.

However, the other thing about Kureno had envied Kira. She was easily loved because she was never violent. He often watched her interactions and realized that he was obsessed to the point of wanting her for himself.

Akito quickly saw this and even if Kira is her most important half, she used it to her advantage to drag it back in. Though, to Akito at the time, all she thought about when dragging him back after he broke the curse was for her sister.

She thought that since Kureno was free, Kira would leave her. Her thoughts had been boggled with not wanting that to happen, but the other part of her that laid in slumber that would have told her that if she did this-Kira would loathe her.

"Let me go, Kureno!! Let me go!!!!" Akito screamed loudly as her throat grown raw.

Kureno knew how Akito's outburst would only come back to him, but he chose to let it happen because he rather it be him then anyone else that ended up at the bad end of Akiro's tantrums.

The twins have appeared in their dreams, long before their birth, along with Hatori and Ayame. Though the sudden appearance in the dream had not affected the other two, as it did with Kureno and Shigure.

Their mother, Ren, however, had demanded that the pair be raised as males. It was the threat that had been made before their births to Akira, that if he refused her demand, she'd abort them without even a second thought.

In the fear of his children's lives, he accepted. When they were welcomed to the world, among the four, six-year old's only Kureno and Shigure were excited about their births-however, Ayame and Hatori felt a heavy burden suddenly placed on their shoulders.

When their father Akira had passed away, the twins were burdened with the adults that tried to control and manipulate them, namely their mother, who used any chance she had to tear them apart knowing that it'd weaken their resolve.

Unfortunate with her attempts, she had brought them despair whenever she had been able. She degraded them and made sure to let them know every chance she stumbled upon them.

In the formality with the age, Akito was properly raised as the head of the family, but with the demands of the eldest that she refused to cooperate, Kira was equally the head along with her.

When Kira walked out of the main gates of the home, she sighed seeing Shigure standing next to Hatori. The pair both deep in their conversation, but halted when they noticed her. Kira ran a hand through her short white hair as she ambled over to them.

"Poor, Kureno" Shigure said lightly through his voice, but the venom was masked beneath the words. Hatori had not commented, knowing of his friend's true nature behind is words.

Shigure was most likely jumping with joy under the mask he wore, because Kureno being harmed by Akito only struck a feeling of happiness.

Kira, on the other hand, wanted to comment that with the violence, following after it was the usual activity that took place in the sheets. It pissed her off, but she knew that once word got out that she was moving in with Shigure-the pain would embark back to Akito.

Hatori had been quite openly disapproving of the game they were all playing, but it was not as if he could say anything, when two of those people was ones he could never defy, considering their roles as a god.