Chapter Twenty Nine

Shigure walked into his room and kneeled down to Kira who was currently in bed," Do you need me to call Hatori?" He asked placing a hand on her forehead

"No," Kira tried to shrug him off, but her cold was getting the better of her," I don't..." She started to suddenly cough violently making Shigure sigh and run a hand through his hair," Did...the others leave already?"

"Yes, they did,"

"Then, yes call Hatori," Kira said instantly," But make sure he does not tell Akito, because she'll end up making me go back to the Main estate and I hate being bedridden there"

"Yes, yes I know" Shigure voiced as he got up and left their room to phone Hatori. He soon came back with a wash bin and towel in his hand

"Hatori yelled at me, boo," He said playfully before placing the wet towel on her head

"You'll live," She said through rasped breaths

He continued to watch over and about an hour later, Hatori arrived at the house. He soon checked over Kira and gave her medicine, which consisted of a shot and oral supplement.

"I told you to take care of yourself, especially since it's still the flu season. Didn't you just lecture the three about it a few months ago and now look at you"

Kira raised a finger and closed her eyes," To be fair, they all caused that on their own, mine just snuck up on me"

"No, I guarantee that the reason is that you slept at the Kotatsu, again. You realize how many times you've done that and resulted in getting sick each time? Do not let me put a ban on them and have Shigure throw it out"

"It was only that one other time..."

"Seven times" Shigure corrected making her glare at him as he just laughed

"Kira," Hatori said strictly, making her drop her head

"Okay, fine, I won't" Shigure sniggered behind his hand seeing her defeated at Hatori's command.

The clinician nodded as he got up from his spot and walked over to the kitchen to make something because he knew Shigure was a lost cost when it came to anything that dealt with cooking. The last anyone needed was to worry about was Shigure causing a fire.

"So, I was surprised, yesterday" Shigure suddenly stated making Kira look up and turn to him puzzled.

"About what?"

"You are the one that brought up the suggestion for Momiji to invite Tohru to a Hot Spring trip, right?"

Kira sighed raising a knee to her chest to lean on," I heard the call, the one you received from her grandfather and I realized that after her splurge on chocolates for all of us, that somehow she needed to be repaid back. So, while it was Momiji who had invited her, the funds from the trip were cut from all of you and myself included"

"Oh, are you getting a soft spot for her as well?" Shigure smirked, but Kira did not bother to answer him, knowing the amusement he'd receive if she said anything. So, while it was true that she did have a soft spot forming, she was not going to openly admit it. Though, it was not like her denial would work on Shigure or even Hatori for the matter.

Instead, she graciously changed the subject to something entirely different.

"Akito wants to attend the entrance ceremony for Hatsuharu and Momiji"

Shigure who was wringing the towel in the bin stopped and turned to her.

"Akito...wants to what?" He asked carefully

"Attend their entrance ceremony," Hatori said walking in with a tray of rice porridge," I will be there as well and so will you Shigure"

"Me? But why?" Shigure asked pointing to himself

"You'll be handling the formalities, while Hatori watches over my sister" Kira explained as she sat straight and started to eat her food.

Shigure brought a hand under his chin and grinned," High school girls," He said dreamily laughing as he started fantasizing

"Hatori, maybe going to the Main Estate is not a bad idea" Kira turned to him with a blank expression," I rather be stuck in bed longer than being near this pervert"

"Leech" Hatori said crossing his arms

"Degenerate, that one screams 'Shigure'

"Dirty old man, perhaps?"

"Nah, you two are the same age, it's almost as if you are insulting yourself"

Shigure gasped at them as they continued to call him other names making him literally go to a corner to pout.