Chapter Sixteen

"Those pickled things in the fridge, have to be eaten as soon as possible" Tohru explained to each of them," We're almost out of shoyu sauce

"Those pickled things in the fridge, have to be eaten as soon as possible" Tohru explained to each of them," We're almost out of shoyu sauce...the combustible garbage pickup time has changed, please pay attention to it"

Kira leaned on the table from her spot next to Shigure as she watched the males all listen to Tohru.

            "Uhm," Tohru fidgeted in place as she kindly asked for everyone in the house to tell them something. All of them had courteously did as she asked, knowing it must be important to suddenly spring this upon them.

            "Grandpa said...the renovations are complete...Progressing...smoothing. So, he called me today...at school, so—"

Shigure, Kira and Yuki had completely forgotten, that Tohru was only a temporary resident in the home.

            "And...this is my grandpa's home address, please have it"

            "You're leaving tomorrow?" Shigure asked as Kira took the slip of paper, looking at the address.

            "Thank you, Tohru," Kira said gently," For taking care all of us"

            "No, I should thank you!" Tohru turned to her saying with a grateful smile. She then turned to each of them and clasped her hands," Sohma's family's secret, I will never tell anyone, ever"

            "I don't have any doubts that you would," Kira stated as she lowered the slip of paper onto the table," I have full faith in you keeping it"

            "Yes, we all do" Shigure nodded," When you get home, please take care"

            "Yes! I will not be discouraged" Tohru smiled as she slowly got up and dismissed herself to finishing packing her things.

            "I thought you'd try to convince her to stay," Shigure said turning to Yuki who was next to him

            "Why is that?" He said vacantly, turning to the television in the corner of the room," Didn't she say from the beginning it was only until the remodelling was done?"

Kira tapped her finger on the table as she felt Yuki's real emotions flow into her. In fact, all of them were giving off the feeling of not wanting Tohru to leave and she was no exception.

            "She," Kyo said from outside as he laid onto the floor," feeling there's an outsider here...that would be weird"

After a bit, it did not take long for Yuki and Kyo to leave the adults as they went to sulk with the situation.

            "Those two are sure dishonest when it comes to their feelings," Kira slid the address towards Shigure," Now, what will they do?"

            Shigure chuckled looking back to his newspaper," It won't be long, you can already see it"

            "I can feel it and yes, she may indeed by an outsider, but it's not over. It's only just began and there is no way things are going to end this easily" Kira smirked darkly as she let out a chuckle," I leave it to you, to convince them"

            "How quick do you want me to act?"

            "Hmm..." Kira tapped her finger on before turning to face him," Tomorrow, please, because I don't think I can handle all the moping and that includes you" She added tapping his forehead," I didn't think she'd made this big of an impact"

            Shigure grinned," She seems to have also made one on you as well"

            "I can't deny it" Kira shrugged unconcernedly," but, she had not yet reached the point I find valuable. She still has a long way"

Shigure kept his eyes on Kira for a moment before turning back to the news. He had hoped to get some information that would benefit him, however, it only caused him to be even more disordered to what exactly Akito and Kira had in store for Tohru.