Chapter Twenty Five

Kira was confident that she'd go mad if she stayed at the Main Estate any longer

Kira was confident that she'd go mad if she stayed at the Main Estate any longer. So, she found herself sneaking out on the second day before the dinner later, because she really needed to relax on her own.

She did not expect, however, to end up running into Tohru. So, Kira had unexpectedly invited the teen to a Café.

How have you been doing, Tohru? Honestly, it has been a while since I've actually seen you" it was true, since Kira had been staying at the Main Estate for the preparations for the Banquet.

Tohru chuckled while nodding her head," Yes, it's been about a week and I have been doing well. I actually ran into Hatori earlier,"

"Really? Well, I hope he doesn't catch me since I left the estate without telling anyone" Kira said unconsciously, making her quickly realize her mistake.

"Ah, don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Tohru said quickly making Kira almost sigh in relief at the fact that the teen did not ask her questions about what she had mistakenly said.

Kira was unsettled at the fact that she let it happen and it made her exasperated to know that whenever it came to Tohru, she did not feel so suffocated.

For her, while the feeling was convivial, she was not used to it because this was her first in her life that she's felt like this.

"Thank you that is much appreciated," Kira chuckled leaning on her palm," So, did you figure out what Zodiac, Hatori is by chance?"

Tohru gaped and suddenly blushed at the words as she looked down. She took a second before nodding," I...uhm...yes I actually saw it earlier...he is the dragon"

Kira had unwittingly let out a snort knowing that Hatori had the biggest complex about his form. He had nearly choked Shigure the other day when he joked about how'd Tohru react seeing it.

Hatori was dead set on making sure to state that he wouldn't let it happen.

"Oh," Kira coughed trying to brush off the reaction, however, Tohru just smiled not saying anything about it.

The teen looked down to her warm beverage, "It was mainly my fault actually, I accidentally slipped on an ice-covered patch and Hatori caught me since I was too focused on the snowfall" Kira continued to listen to the teen who explained what exactly happened and it made her quite honestly fearful.

Tohru Honda was unquestionably doing something and it's hardly been a year since Kira and Akito decided to let her know the family secret.

After a while, Kira had bid her farewells to Tohru, but not without telling her to let Kyo and Yuki she said 'Hello' which only made the teen confused since she was sure that the males said they'd be going to the Main Estate when she went to the temple with one of her friends.

Though the way she said Yuki's name only confused Tohru even more.

Tohru could not deny the nagging feeling that worried her, but she couldn't explain it.

Since Kira had only mentioned she was a close cousin to the Zodiacs and not one, it couldn't be helped that it made the teen wonder why something about her words just did not fit.

She had this authority written all over it, but Tohru did not dare ask about it because she was still very new to what the curse was exactly.

All she knew was that is was not something happy, especially after hearing Kana's experience from Momiji.

Kira hummed as she headed back to the Main Estate. She had known her 'hello' might terrify the two, but she knew it had to be some kind of warning for them to comprehend they can't skip out the next year, especially Yuki.

When Kira had reached the estate, she stopped seeing Shigure standing at the entrance. She had considered slipping away and waited until he left-but she knew very well that he was not going to move from the spot until she came back.

Shigure knew how to unnerve her without much effort and Kira was beginning to understand it each day that passed. She gave in and walked over and grumbled stridently to him and he just laughed following behind her.