Exclusively For Miraclians!

A good day to all of my followers and especially to those who keeps on reading this silently. My lovely Miraclians who brought my dreams in reality and always make me happy. I know we are in the middle of difficulties and challenges in life and it is not enough reasons to back down or stop on moving forward. I want to bring news to everyone and I am hoping that it will bring a smile on your face.

It's been years and months when I stopped writing and when I posted the last update of this story. Some readers asked me a lot of questions and messaged me here. I know they aren't a lot but it makes my heart full and happy. Those approach can make my heart go wild, even it is a reaction in any of my updates or a vote, even adding it in your library. In Wattpad's new update, some of us got disappointed and sad but I always appreciate my readers, you for taking time to read and loving my work. I accept any comments, it will encourage me to do better. I started writing this story in a very young age when I don't have enough knowledge in literature. When I stopped updating here, I still keep on writing, doing trial and errors. I am trying to make a masterpiece where I can confidently present it to everyone and now, I have a lot to present to all of you. I am ready to show it to you guys. These are the questions I got while I am taking a break and I will answer them.

a) Are you going to write again?
    - My answer is a yes, and finally, coming back where my heart tells everything.

b) Will there be a story about Mavis?
    - The sequel is coming, so, yes!

c) We missed Drake and Miracle, are we able to sneak a peek?
   - You'll see them in sequel and their babies too.

d) Are you going to revise everything?
   - It takes me a lot of time when it comes to revising since I have to elaborate it more and edit some errors too but for now, I am thinking of change it to its original narration. I'll bring back the original manuscripts.

e) Is Romance will be your main genre this time?
    - I am trying to be more flexible in many genres. Romance is actually not my forte because whenever I tried to write something about it like cheesy lines, I got chills and cringed. And this story revolves in fantasy and mystery genre, maybe some parts will have those cheesy or maybe intimate scenes.

f) Will you write Amorie and Jay's love story?
  - Let's see in the upcoming sequel. I am kinda excited about everything.

g) Scratches has so many backstory, are you going to make a series?
   - That's a difficult question, when I am finally done with twisting everything, that's possible.

h) How many updates per week?
- Depends, maybe I'll make it thrice a week. You guys already know how motivated I am when I wrote this, I almost update everyday.

i) Any message for your loyal readers?
  - After I got so many reads here, I really wanna say I love you guys, for not leaving me behind and keeps on supporting me secretly. I actually stopped promoting this in any platforms but seeing this having number of reads that I never imagined before, that's really amazing and unbelievable. I want to hold some giveaways since I made a lot of k-pop photocards while in quarantine, and I hope someone got interested to it or maybe some of you, I will give it to you. Take them as a thank you gift for supporting an underrated writer like me. It means a lot to me, it made my heart fly.

If you are a writer too, give me your profile links and the story link you want to promote. I will post it in my facebook that promotes underrated writers who deserves to get known. Also follow this account too [(belletristlibrary )(Cuty_LIPS ] on wattpad.

Cuty_LIPS
She writes well. She motivates me to keep on writing too and I noticed that her stories are great too. The comedy and romance mixed well when she writes it. If you like Rom-Com, check her stories. She also writes Fantasy and Action genre.

belletristlibrary
This is the main account of the facebook page I am handling. We created this account early this year, so we want to gain followers to promote stories here too.

Instagram
If you want to see and support an aesthetic feed filled with poetries. I suggest you to follow us on Instagram. We called it Bellas, and bellelatte is our username too.

Be my patreonI have an upcoming novel

Be my patreon
I have an upcoming novel. The main genre will be Romance this time and that's a YEY! but I will post it on my patreon account. If you are willing to support me, I will warmly welcome you to be my patreon and you'll get the benefit of reading some hidden parts here in Scratches and also my upcoming novel will blow your mind. I recently opened it to also earn while doing the things I love and also to support my financial needs too.

Link: https://www.patreon.com/bellelatte

Buy me a cup of coffee on Ko-fiSame with my Patreon but I will post my upcoming AU's and poems on Ko-fi

Same with my Patreon but I will post my upcoming AU's and poems on Ko-fi. You can still visit and read my content there since I also post some blogs about school stuffs and writing stuffs that will definitely help you.

Link: https://ko-fi.com/bellelattewrites

com/bellelattewrites

Reminders

Be kind, be healthy, be happy.

In this times, we have to strengthen ourselves in and out. We will encounter something in our life that makes us feel weak, disabled or lost but we should not give up. I hope you guys will remember that everything has a reason and we are here in this world because we have a purpose. You are always loved and valued. Thank you again and let's live our lives to the fullest. And to those who are interested in promoting and the giveaway photocards, please message me and I'll message you guys right away. Love lots!