2.

"I didn't know you had it in you," Skipper said when we sat down. I dragged a chair from another table, facing the back towards the table and using the back as an armrest.

"What do you mean?" Eiji asked. I giggled and he glared at me. "What? What is it?"

"Ash never lets anyone touch his gun." Skip said. "Last time a drunk did, he blew off his fingers."

"I don't think that's how it went-" I said but got interrupted.

"Oh, thanks for telling me that now," Eiji said, looking disappointed and nervous.

"Cheers to your nerve and your fingers!" Skipper said as we raised our glass in the air. I took a sip and Eiji quickly spit it out. Skipper and I looked at him, confused.

"This is alcohol!" Eiji stammered.

"It's just rum coke.." Skip muttered and I smirked.

"Damn, you really are a baby." Eiji glared at me. He went off topic and stared talking about Aslan.

"I heard he's a sharp shooter," he said.

"More than sharp!" Skip exclaimed. I nodded along with him and stared at Ash. Skipper started explaining the gun which I didn't care for. I mainly used a knife but in some case, guns.

"Ash Lynx, huh?" Eiji said, tilting his head so he could see Ash.

"That's his nickname. It means "wildcat". He can never be tamed!" Skip said excitedly.

"I'm the only one who actually calls him Aslan. It annoys him," I said, smiling.

"So you both look up to him?" The Japanese boy asked.

"Mainly Skip," I said. He tilted his head.

"Not you?" I shook my head.

"Yeah, Y/N has been working alongside Ash for a while now!" Skipper said.

"You've ever held his gun?" he asked. I nodded.

"He looks like he might kill you, but he's really sweet," I said. Ibe walked over and we looked over at him.

"He say anything?" Eiji asked. He shook his head.

"He's not much of a talker." Eiji looked at me.

"Y/N? Could you give us info?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I dunno, some stuff is secretive and should probably stay between the gang." I looked over at Ash who picked up the phone.

"Hey, Shorter." I got up and walked over but stopped dead right next to him when he looked shocked. He looked at me and right as he did, a group of guys came bashing in. I grabbed my switchblade and popped it open. Ash shook his head. "Go take Skip and Eiji!" He yelled before hopping up on the counter. I climbed over it and plopped down next to them, switchblade away.

"There you guys are!" I sighed in relief. I felt someone come up behind me.

"Don't move-" I opened my blade and whipped around, quickly stabbing them in the chest. Eiji sat there, shocked. I ripped the blade out and put it away.

"Skip, lead Eiji to the exit! I'll stay behind you guys in case there's more attacks!" I yelled. Skip nodded and ran off with Eiji, me following behind and keeping guard. I heard Ash yell for Skipper. Should I go see? No, he told me to watch them. I stopped them and went ahead. I pushed open the grate and nodded. I climbed out with Skipper and Eiji climbing out. I stopped and grabbed them both and shoved them in front of me. I grabbed my blade and quickly turned around. I kicked someone into the building and stabbed them in the leg. Someone else stepped on my wrist and I groaned in pain, letting go of the blade and dropping it. They bent down and picked up the blade and tossed it to the side. They got off and I quickly jumped up and pushed Skipper and Eiji behind me. One of the guys smirked. "Y/N L/N? Ash's partner in crime? Looks like we'll be taking away all three of you."

"Stay behind me," I muttered to Eiji and Skip. I looked back up at the guys. "What the hell do you want from us? We have nothing for you. Nothing." I ran up to them and kicked one of them in the stomach into the wall then quickly backed up to protect Eiji and Skipper. I glared at one of them and ran to the side and slid to grab my knife. Eiji looked at me, surprised on how fast I was moving as I threw the knife into the already injured guy's leg again. I ran back and pulled the knife out but felt a heavy thud on my head. I fell onto the ground, feeling my head hit the concrete and blacked out. What happened? I'm not sure but I think I got knocked out. Maybe worse, dead. What about Skip and Eiji? Are they ok? Is Ash ok?

I'm not sure what had happened when I woke up. I felt tired and my head hurt as I sat up. I groaned and heard someone talking but it was muffled. My head was ringing until I was back into the real world. I looked to my right and saw them both including Ash. When'd he get here?

"Wh-what happened?" I muttered.

"Y/N, it doesn't matter right now, try to relax," he said.

"Aslan, I can't relax," I sighed, silently giving up on life in the inside. I looked back at Ash. "Why are you bleeding?" Ash sighed, giving in.

"Arthur rounded up some guys along with Marvin," he explained.

"Oh, god..." I breathed. I laid on the cold, hard ground for a while and they sat there, looking like God was about to come down and save us. After a while, the door opened and I sat up. Marvin. I glared at him and was about to get up but Ash gave me the back down look. I nodded reluctantly and looked back at Marvin.

"Looks like somebody's up," he said.

"Looks like somebody's about to die when I get out of here," I mumbled quietly under my breath.

"What are you going to do?" Lynx asked.

"It all depends," he said, smirking. "If you're a good boy, I'll give good word to Papa." Papa Dino? I thought. Never liked him. Creepy ass.