9.

"So you're Golzine's guys too?!" I asked. "What the hell!? Since when was everyone here working for Golzine?!"

"Y/N, are you ok?" Ash asked.

"No! I'm not okay!" I climbed out from under the table and jumped onto the table. I jumped off and kicked one of them in the face. I landed on the ground and glared at them.

"Y/N!" Ash yelled.

"Aslan, shut up!" I snapped back. I climbed up onto the table and lunged at the main dude (who I would gladly murder but my ass needs to get out of here) and knocked him to the ground. The plank slid out of his hand as I elbowed his chest. I stood up and grabbed the plank, pointing it at the other two. I felt myself fall as he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. I still gripped onto the plank but I held it tighter. I smacked his arm with the plank and scrambled away. I saw Ash run out from under the table and over to me.

"Y/N, you might get yourself killed!" He said. "You're outnumbered!"

"I don't know about that, so far I'm doing pretty good-" I saw out of the corner of my eye someone running towards us. I lunged at Ash and we slid to the side, my back hitting the pillar pretty hard. "Fuck," I groaned. I saw as someone picked up the plank and handed it to asshole, I mean- actually no, the asshole. He can be called the asshole. Ash stood up and blocked them from getting in my way. I kneeled on the ground, glaring up at them.

"Looks like we've got ourself some lovebirds," he said, holding the plank tighter. (a/n: this is rlly random but I started singing PPAP for no reason :D carry on)

"What? No!" I said quickly. I watched Ash reach into his pocket and pull out a fork. "I'm just not gonna question," I muttered. I saw Max run in.

"Ash, Griffin is-" he stopped mid-sentence to just looked at our positions. I stood up, wobbling and ran up to the asshole and kicked him back.

"Now will you please kindly fuck off?" I asked, smiling. Ash pushed me to the side, holding the fork. He raised it up into the air and it came crashing down into his-

"Oh! I did not need to see this!" I yelled, looking away. "No! Never do that again with me here! That was.. ugh!" I looked back and saw the two guys helping him get up and they walked away. "Please g-give a warning next time."

"How about.. no," he said.

"Wow, thanks Aslan," I sarcastically said, annoyed.

"You're welcome, Y/N," he said, smirking. We both looked at Max.

"I'm not sure what I just witnessed but-"

"Finish your sentence," I interrupted.

"What?"

"You ran in and said 'Ash, Griffin is-' then stopped. Finish. The. Sentence."

"Oh, it was nothing!" He stammered. Ash dropped the fork.

"What is it?!" Ash shouted.

"Nothing!"

"Spit it out! What about Griffin?!" Max just looked at him sadly and sighed.

"Ash, I need you to stay calm-"

"How the fuck is he supposed to stay calm?!" I yelled. "You know something is up with his brother! Don't tell him to stay calm!"

"Griffin is dead!" Max said. Ash and I just stopped. My eyes widened.

"A seizure?" Ash asked. Max shook his head.

"He was shot."

"By who?" I asked.

"One of Golzine's guys," he said.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely murdering every one of Golzine's guys."

"Ash," he said. "Listen, I'm at a loss, too." Ash walked away from him, not listening to anything he's saying. "Wh-where are you going?" Max's eyes widened. "You're not thinking of breaking out!" He grabbed his shoulder. "You can't! You'll get shot-" Aslan whipped around and kneed him in the stomach. Max let go, gripping his stomach.

"Leave me alone! Stop following me!" He snapped. "Or I really will kill you!" What? He wasn't serious, right? Max looked up at him.

"After all I've done, being Mr. Nice Guy, this is how you treat me?" He asked. "Kill me if you can!" He yelled. Max lunged at Ash and I jumped back.

"Guys, what the fuck?!" I screamed. They really were gonna kill each other. "Stop!" I yelled. I grabbed the plank and looked at them. Was I gonna kill them too? "Stop!" I screamed again. I ran up into the middle of the fight and they both stopped.

"Y/N, move," Ash growled. I looked at him.

"No! This is stupid! What the point of this?!" I snapped. I looked at Max. "Why?! This doesn't make fucking sense!" Someone just walked in and stared.

"What the heck were you guys doing?" I looked over at him, glaring. "Uh, ok, I'll just leave then," he said nervously.

"Get your ass back over here."

"Ok then," he muttered.

"Can you tell the old man and child to get some fucking sense-"

"I'm not a child, you're the same age as me-"

"This child can't think correctly and the old man can't either."

"Excuse me-"

"Shush, old man," I said.

"Um," the guy said. "Don't fight or you're not going to get out of here. Ok, bye!" He ran out of the room.

"Bitch," I growled. I looked at the two.

"I'm still not a child-"

"Aslan Jade Callenreese, you are a child at the moment."

"What?"

"You guys are being stupid! You guys can stay here if you want and live the rest of your lives doing this while sitting in a small ass cell!" I walked out of the room and down the hallway. I turned a corner and saw Vivian. I kept walking and shouldered past her. "Go away," I said, turning around and flipping her off. I kept walking and eventually didn't know where I was going. I just kept walking. When the fuck are we gonna leave this hellhole?