53.

"No, no you're not," he said. I rubbed my eyes and sniffed.

"How are you supposed to know? I could only think but someone else had taken over," I said. I watched as the gang departed and went away. Only Eiji and Sing stayed.

"We'll help you.." he said and backed up, looking at me. "But first, let's go fix up your shoulder." He helped me up and we walked down to the apartment. "Is Vivian here?" Ash asked.

"Well, now I am." I turned around and she was standing in the doorway. "Hey." I smiled at her and she went over and hugged me. She looked at Ash. "What do you need me for?"

"Y/N's shoulder," he responded.

"Aww, you wanna lay on her shoulder?" She asked.

"Vivian, now is not the time," Ash said.

"Right, sorry." She took out a first-aid kit. "Stole this from the hospital."

"How?" I asked, sitting down.

"How? I'm a magician, that's how," she said. She pulled me aside. "Let's go somewhere else." I nodded as we walked into the bathroom. She locked the door and I took off my shirt, holding it to my chest. "You know nobody is gonna come in, right? Like last time."

"Sometimes the lock doesn't work," I muttered. I winced when she touched my wound and I sat down on the ground. She kneeled beside me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I-I honestly don't know," I stuttered. "It's like, someone else is taking over and I'm not myself."

"Uh huh, please go into more detail," she said.

"Well, I can think and know my surroundings, I just can't control what I say and do," I told her. She nodded as she started to bandage up the wound.

"I understand now, and the way you stopped it?"

"Well, I don't know but hitting the back of my head used to work," I sighed. "I don't know why, it just did. Now, you apparently have to shoot me."

"Or you can fight whatever the hell is in you." I looked at her as she finished bandaging my shoulder.

"That's kinda hard to do."

"Did you try?" I shook my head. "Then try, if that doesn't work we'll try to control it." I put my shirt on.

"And if that doesn't work, will you just have to shoot me?" I asked.

"It doesn't happen often, right?" I nodded as she helped me up. "Then we can control it. It's pretty strong so I something happened that even you and Ash can't do together, I don't know, try and summon it."

"Excuse me?"

"No, I mean like, if we do learn to control it and it comes to our side-"

"That sounds like a bad idea."

"If it does come to our side, learn to summon it or some shit in case something is happening." I looked at her, unimpressed.

"That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard of," I muttered.

"No it's not! Having someone else by our side is cool!"

"Yeah, but having something that's taking over me isn't," I sighed. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. "If you can control it, go right ahead and tell me your idea." I walked out the door and down the stairs. Ash and Eiji were there but nobody else. "Where's everyone?"

"They went to the other apartment, near Golzine's office," Ash replied.

"Are we going?" Vivian asked from behind.

"Mhm, we were waiting for you two," he said. I sighed.

"Ok, let's go." We headed down stairs and out of the building.

"What took you two so long?" Ash asked.

"Oh, just Vivian's stupid ideas," I said.

"Describe 'stupid ideas'."

"She told me to try and control whatever is inside me and get it on our side." There was a moment of silence.

"That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard of," Eiji muttered.

"Thank you!" I sighed. I looked at Vivian. "See?" She flipped me off and I just smirked. We reached the apartment after a while and I walked ahead of them. We reached our room and I walked inside. "I'm gonna get food."

"Really? You just went insane and now you're getting food?" Ash asked. I nodded and he just looked at me in disappointment. I raced to the kitchen and grabbed a cracker. "And it's a cracker."

"Yes," I said, taking a bite. "Want one?"

"Uh, no thanks," he said. "I'm really confused how you're calm all of a sudden."

"Easy." I sat down. "Food."

"That's definitely not the reason."

"It is." I finished the cracker and got up. "You're pretty calm as well." I looked away and muttered, "Finally." I looked back at him and grinned.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said quickly, my smile dropping. "Anyways, I'm going to sleep."

"And now you're sleeping," Ash sighed. "You're gonna eat nothing else? Just a cracker and go to sleep."

"Yeah." He looked at me in disbelief. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," he muttered as I walked into the bedroom. I collapsed onto the bed and before long, I was sleeping. It was dark in my dream. Just pitch black. I could hear something and I listened closer. "Where the hell is it coming from?" I walked around but couldn't see anything. "Hello?!" I stopped when I heard the voice. It was mine. Not an echo but it was my voice. I sat down. This can't be whatever is inside me, is it?

"But I am." I jumped at my own voice. It was.. well, I don't know what it was.

"So, it's you?" I asked.

"Mhm!" It exclaimed.

"You're the one taking over my body."

"Yup!" I shook my head. Great.

"Why though? And do it for something good, thank you. I'd rather not get shot!" I snapped.

"It's pretty fun-"

"No, it's not. I don't even know who the hell you are."

"I know!" Why was it excited? "Bye!"

"Wait, what-" I sat up in my bed, sweating. Ash was standing in the doorway, clearly about to wake me up.

"Bad dream?" He asked.

"You can say that," I said, shrugging.

(a/n: I slipped on my wood floor and bruised myself. I'm very smart. so now I'm watching Yuri on Ice.)