64.

We stopped in front of our apartment and I sighed. "We made it," I said.

"You still ran over a squirrel or some shit," Vivian muttered.

"I bought food to make it up because for some reason, you had a connection with that squirrel," I said. I turned around to see Kai, still knocked out. "How hard was that hit, Ferret?"

"I dunno." I rest my forehead on the wheel and sighed. The sun was setting and I couldn't leave Kai in the car. "Vivian, try and wake Kai," I told her. She nodded and leaned back to try and wake him up. I raised my head and looked out the window.

"Ok, god! I'm awake!" I heard Kai say. I turned around and looked at him as Vivian backed away.

"Cool, drive yourself home," I said.

"Very sudden, what the hell even happened-"

"Don't ask. Just drive home." He nodded and I got out of the car and he climbed into the driver's seat. "Well, bye now."

"Bye," he said and the car started up and drove away. I groaned and walked inside. Driving wasn't fun. We headed to our place and I collapsed on the couch. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"What? I wanna sleep," I sighed.

"Go outside."

"Why the hell are we going outside, Eiji?" I asked.

"You'll find out when you get down here, and while you're at it, put on a dress."

"Excuse me?!"

"Ok, bye!" He hung up and I just looked at Vivian.

"Ok, we're going to some party or shit is what it looks like, get a dress," I told her.

"A what?!"

"I don't like this idea either!" I paused. "What if we just, not go in a dress? He didn't give a reason."

"I feel like something bad is gonna happen so maybe put something under the dress for comfort, I don't know."

"Cool, let's do that." I changed into shorts and a white t-shirt and threw a dress that went to my knees on. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I walked out of the room and looked at Vivian. "We're not wearing heels," I said.

"Won't that draw attention?" Vivian asked.

"Bitch, if we're fighting, think about it-"

"Just kick them off." I sighed.

"I fucking hate it here," I muttered. "Nobody's gonna be looking at our shoes though."

"True, ok, just wear the shoes your wearing then, heels are uncomfortable as fuck," she muttered. I smirked and grabbed my gun. I put it in my back pocket and we both ran out of the apartment and outside.

"Why the hell are we wearing these?" I asked Eiji as I climbed in the back seat.

"We're gonna save Ash," he said.

"If you told me that sooner, I would've been fine," I muttered. My eyes widened. "Wait, how do you know about-"

"I knew already when you called," he said. The car started driving. "Anyways, we're going to some fancy party that Golzine is holding." He looked at me. "Won't you be uncomfortable fighting and running?"

"That's why I have clothes underneath, I'm not wearing this shit alone," I responded.

"Wait, Vivian," he said. "Won't Golzine recognize you?"

"How?" She asked. "Oh, the dyed hair.."

"I don't know, wear a hat or something," I said. "Or just get spray paint."

"That's the worst idea ever," she muttered.

"You told me to summon a demon, look who's talking."

"But Y/N, Golzine might recognize you, too. The scars on your arms from Sh-"

"Shorter, I know," I sighed. "We'll just hope he doesn't notice." After a while, the car stopped. We all got out and I stretched.

"Eiji and I need to go somewhere else, you two head inside," Bones said "Don't get recognized, here." He tossed Vivian one of those sun hats. "Just, tuck your hair into it."

"Did you plan out how we could not get recognized?" I joked. He nodded and tossed me some gloves. I put it on and realized they went to my elbow. "Oh wow, you really did plan this out."

"Mhm, now go inside," he said as he and Eiji walked away. We looked at each other and walked inside. We saw a bunch of people and we both avoided making eye contact.

"Oh god, I hate it here," I said. Vivian nodded. I looked around the room and saw Golzine. I looked next to him and saw Ash in a wheelchair. "You see them, right?"

"Yeah, but we're waiting for the others."

"I know, I'm not that stupid, Vivian," I said. I looked around the room. "Do we look lesbian together?" She shrugged.

"That or close friends, but probably more lesbian," she said.

"Oh, ok, got it," I said. I looked around again. "Do you think we'd get kicked out for being lesbian?"

"I don't know," she responded, shrugging.

"Where are the others? Why are we even in here?" I sighed. I saw Eiji and looked back at Vivian. "There's Eiji, but I don't see Bones."

"Should we try and walk towards Eiji?" She asked as she started to walk away. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me in shock.

"It'll look suspicious," I said. "Someone might recognize me and someone might've recognized Eiji." I let go of her and she sighed.

"Yeah, Golzine might've seen Eiji already but not be sure," she said. I shook myself.

"Can I join the party?"

No, I don't trust you. I have a knife and gun on me and I feel like you're gonna shoot or stab someone.

"Damnit, how did you know?"

I know you well enough to know that you wanted to do that. I jumped as the door exploded open and guys started running in. I smirked and took out my knife. I ducked behind the table as I ripped the dress off. "That's better," I sighed, taking out my gun. I stood up and looked at Vivian. "Let's go kill some bitches."

(a/n: I feel like I unintentionally gave Vivian lesbian vibes)