63.

"So, we're heading back to the apartment?" Kai asked. I crumpled up the rapper and sighed.

"If Eiji is with the gang and Sing's, he's probably not back. Ash probably got kidnapped like always." I paused. "We don't have anything to do, I don't know where Eiji is, if Ash is with the mafia, we might get our asses kicked, especially you Kai-"

"I've already told you I can defend myself!" He snapped. I smirked.

"Prove it," I said and he looked shocked. "Not here, drive somewhere in the open where nobody can see us." I climbed into the front seat and rested my head on the dashboard. "Or are you a pussy?"

"I am not!" He said, starting up the car. I leaned back and turned to Vivian, smiling. She rolled her eyes and I felt the car start to drive away.

"Maybe we can drive towards Cape Cod, not actually go there but pull over and fight in the fields," I told them. I looked at Kai. "You.. know where Cape Cod is, right?"

"I'm not stupid," he muttered. I looked up at the sky and leaned forward. I opened the roof and stood up. "Y/N!" He yelled. The wind came rushing at me.

"It's fun up here!" I called. I felt Vivian stand up behind me. "Come on, let's recreate Titanic."

"No, I'm not dying," she responded. I turned around to look at her.

"Just don't let go, Jack," I joked. She flipped me off and I pushed her back into the car.

"Hey!" I came back down and shut the top.

"And I'm back," I said.

"Y/N, if you die while I'm driving-"

"But I'm not, Kai. I've lived through a lot already," I told him. I climbed back into the front and rolled down the window. I looked outside and sighed. Was Ash even safe wherever he was? Or was Eiji safe? It made me uncomfortable not knowing how they were.

"We're here." I looked at him. I hadn't realized we'd reached an open field.

"We came here so you guys could battle shit out just for you to drive back?" Vivian asked.

"We can eat lunch here, I have more sandwiches in the car," I said. I got out of the car and shut the door. "Hey, Kai, if I kill you, no hard feelings, 'kay?"

"That's reassuring," he said, taking out his knife. I raised an eyebrow and shook myself.

"Hey, is it ok if I use Ferret?" I asked.

"Oh, hell yeah!" She cheered.

"No, that's cheating," Kai answered. I huffed.

"It's not my fault she's a part of-" My eyes widened and I quickly backed up, falling onto the field. His knife nearly cut me but he was too slow. "Oh, and you call Ferret cheating?"

"You can get attacked at any moment," he said. I pulled out my knife.

"Pretty sure this was gonna be a fair fight but fine, be like that." I got up and looked at Kai right in the eyes. "You should be lucky I'm not pulling out Ferret." He walked forward and I smirked. I kicked his knee and he stumbled back, falling to the ground. I threw my knife aside and grabbed his wrist holding the knife. I planted my foot on his other wrist and I watched as he struggled to escape. I ripped the knife from his hand and pointed the tip at his throat. "If this had been a real fight, I could've killed you by now," I told him. I got off him and put his knife down next to him. "You can't defend yourself so we're not gonna find Ash."

"Again!" He said, getting up. I sighed.

"Fine." He picked up his knife. "Again." I kicked him against the car and he stumbled back, the knife nearly slipping out of his grip. I smirked as he lunged towards me. I dodged and he went tumbling. He quickly recovered and threw his knife at me. My eyes widened. When did he learn this? I dodged to the side, the knife cutting my shoulder. I grabbed his knife and looked at him. He lunged at me as I was stepping aside, he grabbed my ankles, taking me with him. I closed both knives and threw them to the side. Vivian was just sitting there, watching. I grabbed him arm and pulled him forward, kneeing his stomach. He groaned and got up, stumbling back. I got up as well and he lunged at me again. I jumped up this time and he was taken by surprise. I landed, one foot on his ankle. Oh shit, did I break it?

"No, you didn't you idiot, it's fine."

Ok, cool. I got off him and he turned around. I backed up into the car. I hopped onto the back of his car and he started walking up to me. I stood up on his car and backed up. I felt myself nearly slipping off the edge. I looked at Kai who was getting closer and I ran across the back, jumping over him. He ducked to the ground and I landed onto the grass, nearly falling over. I looked at him who was crouching and covering his head. He looked up at me and was shocked. "Too scared to fight?" I asked.

"N-no!" He stood straight up. "You're just fast, that's all." I smirked. He was probably out of breath at this point but I don't blame him. I have a lot of energy and it looked like he didn't. I mean, he isn't in a gang, nearly dying from the mafia. "You know what would be cool?" Ferret said as Kai started racing towards me. I started back up.

What is it? I stopped backing up and I realized Ferret was using her once a day take control shit. She ran up to Kai and hit the side of his head. He collapsed to the ground and I took control again. "Ferret.."

"He's not dead!" I sighed and picked him up.

"Can I put him in the trunk?" I asked Vivian.

"Do you wanna get arrested for kidnapping him?" I just stood there, remembering the last time I went to jail with Ash.

"He'll just sit in the back," I said nervously. She opened the door and I laid him down. I entered the driver's seat and started up the car.

"Can you drive?" Vivian asked. I looked at her.

"Of course I can drive! What makes you think I can't?"

"I've never seen you drive before."

"I'm a great driver!" I don't have much experience driving so we could end up dying.