8.

I laid in my bed. "Why though?" I asked Vivian.

"What do you mean?"

"You know something about Banana Fish, don't you?" I question.

"I don't!" I climbed down and sat on her bed and reached into my shoe.

"What the hell do you know?"

"I know nothing!" She growled. She sat up and glared at me. I pulled my blade out and pointed it at her. She backed up.

"What do you know?!" I snapped. I pinned her down, knife to her throat.

"I'm one of Golzine's guys!" She said. My heart dropped. I shook my head.

"No.." I whispered. She smirked. "Fuck you!" I yelled. I put the knife away and put it back in my shoe. "I need a cell change," I murmured, backing up. I looked up at her.

"I just needed to spy on you guys," she said, smirking.

"No.." I said. I grabbed my knife back and pointed it at her.

"You wouldn't." I lunged at her, aiming for her throat. She held my hands back and I kneed her in the thigh. She let go and I stabbed the bed. "Poor aim?" She teased. I put the blade away and elbowed her chest. She grunted before throwing me on the ground. She pinned my wrists down as I thrashed around. I struggled to get up and kicked the side of her leg. Her grip loosened and I threw her off me. I kicked her side and she fell over. I planted my foot on her throat and she grabbed it. "You're.. choking me," she gasped.

"I know," I said, smirking. She smirked back and reached into my shoe. My eyes widened as she pulled out my knife and opened it. She looked at me before stabbing my ankle. I screamed and got off her, knife still stuck in my ankle. "Fuck!" I shouted. I ripped the knife out and blood spurted out. "Fuck you!" I shouted. I heard footsteps running over and four officers opened the cell. I groaned in pain, trying to keep blood form spilling out. I dropped the bloody knife and sat down on the bed, putting pressure against my ankle.

Two officers grabbed her and the other two grabbed me and they rushed me to the doctor's. I felt tired and exhausted and eventually passed out. I woke up in the doctor's, Ash to one side and Max on the other. I groaned and sat up. "Hey, take it easy!" Max said.

"Where the hell is she?" I growled, throwing the blanket off. Ash blocked my way.

"You've been stabbed, calm down," he said.

"You've been beaten up, look who's talking." I got up and walked out of the office.

"I'm getting a cell change," Ash said.

"Yeah? So am I." He looked at me, confused.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She was one of Golzine's guys," I replied. Aslan stopped.

"What?" I nodded. "That son of a-"

"Leave her to me," I growled.

"You guys won't be able to fight her," Max stated.

"I don't wanna see her ever again!" I snapped. They both stopped and stared as I walked away. I walked up to an officer. "I'm getting a cell change, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'll show you once he gets there."

"He? Who's 'he'?" I asked.

"Ash Lynx. You should know him, you came here with him." Aslan? Ok then.

"Thanks," I said before walking away to the cells. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Ash. "Good news, I'm moving in with you."

"Oh god. That's good news?" He asked.

"Oh, shut up!" I joked. He smirked. We walked to the cell and I sat on the chair.

"When are we getting out of here?" He shrugged. "I'm sick of this place."

"You're not the only one," he said. I got up.

"I'm gonna go explore," I said and walked away. Ash followed close behind and I just gave him a look. "Listen, if you think I can't be alone, you're wrong," I said. "I took out three guys."

"Yeah, one by one!"

"Same thing!"

"I'm still following." I just accepted it at this point. I saw Max and he walked towards us, grabbing Ash's arm. "Ow!" Aslan said. "Stop clawing me!" Max dragged him down a hallway and I just followed from behind.

"You're going to meet my lawyer friend!" Max demanded. Ash escaped from his grip.

"No thanks," he said. My jaw dropped.

"You got to be kidding me," I muttered.

"You're going to get yourself killed if you stay here!" Max said. Ash turned around to face him.

"I have Y/N," he replied. "I think I'm good."

"Why don't you request bail?" Max asked.

"None of your business," Ash replied. "Or was that your guilty talking?"

"Aslan, are you insane!?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," he simply responded. I was revolted, I had dedicated my life to my lord and savior, Jesus Christ, and this is the thanks I get? We headed outside and I sat on the concrete and Ash laid there. "I will fucking murder you when we get out of here."

"Bet."

"Oh it's on, Aslan Callenreese!" Some dude walked up to us and I just glared at him.

"Max wants you, the old man has a visitor," he said. Ash looked up at him.

"Where at?" He asked, smirking.

"I can't believe you didn't take the bail."

"I thought we were over that," he said as we walked into a dark room.

"No, I'm pissed!" I growled before the door shut. I walked ahead and turned around, walking backwards. "Listen, you dumbass, I-" I stopped mid-sentence and saw a wood plank in the air. I lunged at Ash and we slid under a table. The plank came crashing into the table. I had pinned him down and I got up, looking at the attacker. Oh, these dudes again. "Hey, what did I say last time?" I snapped. "I said fuck off!" They winced a bit but didn't move.

"That's not what the Boss said to do." Ah yes, jail, where everyone is somehow Golzine's minions.