41.

"Y/N. Y/N." I threw my pillow at Ash who was waking me up. "I guess you don't wanna watch Arthur and I fight:" I sat up and yawned.

"Pull me up," I muttered, holding my arms out. He threw me over his shoulder and I sighed. I felt him put a knife and gun in my pocket. "Thanks.." my eyes were about to close. Why am I tired? I could see him carrying me out of the room and outside the building. So the fight is outside... My eyes were heavy and I fell limp. I had fallen asleep. Nice. I woke up and we were walking down some stairs. "Huh?" I muttered. I looked up.

"Oh, thank god, you're awake, get off me," Ash groaned. I slid off his shoulder and shook myself. I looked up and saw Sing, Arthur, and Cain.

"Hm, this is an... interesting combination of people," I said. I stretched. "So, what's the deal here again?" I asked.

"Why did you bring her?" Arthur asked.

"She wanted to come, even if I said no, she would follow me," he replied.

"Is it too late to make her leave-"

"Yes," I interrupted. "I'm here and I'm watching this shit go down." I jumped off the stairs and sat down.

"Why did I let you come?" Ash sighed in disappointment.

"Hey, Sing-"

"Oh, you remember me," he cut me off.

"No, I just guessed your name," I murmured. "How'd you know the fight would be down here?"

"I had my men comb this place free of rats," he responded.

"Did you find Remy?" I asked.

"Y/N, shut up," Ash said.

"It's a simple question." I looked back at Sing. "Did you?" He looked at me, annoyed.

"No, I did not find Remy," Sing answered. He looked at Ash. "Are you sure she's 17?"

"You're a child, Sing," I retorted.

"Anyways, I have a right to be here," he said, ignoring me and looking at Arthur.

"That's fine with me," Ash said, shrugging.

"No, it's not!" Arthur snapped.

"Woah there, Mr. Tough Guy, calm down," I joked. He glared at me and I smiled. I got up from the stairs and walked over there.

"Those two need to leave!" He told Cain and Ash.

"Hey, we're not causing problems, we're just here to observe," I said. He glared at me.

"Yeah, whatever she said," Sing backed up.

"Shut up!" He snapped at Sing and looked back at me. "Leave, I know you're dangerous." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry, is the Arthur that scared of me after I beat his girlfriend?" I asked, smirking. He didn't respond. "Ah, so you guys are dating."

"No, we're not, stop talking about it and you won't have to leave," he muttered. I smiled proudly and looked at Sing.

"You're very welcome," I said, bowing.

"That settles it, give me the guns," Cain said, sticking his hand out. I saw him look at me and wink. He knows I have a gun on me, but he's letting me keep it. Thanks. Ash handed Cain his gun.

"Don't got one," Arthur responded, raising his hand. "Can't pull a trigger." I snickered.

"Weak ass bitch," I muttered. Sing smirked. He clearly heard me. Arthur didn't so Sing and I tried not to laugh. I felt a weird burst inside of me like I was about to laugh like crazy. I slowly moved next to Sing. "Sing, smack me in the back of the head."

"What-"

"Do it." So he did it. I shook myself and nodded. "Thanks."

"Why did I need to do that?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm going insane and that just helps," I responded. He looked concerned and nodded. "I'll explain more in the future." He nodded. "Alright! You guys gonna fight now?" I asked excitedly. Ash slowly pushed me back.

"I have no clue why you're excited but calm down," he said. I smiled as he just pushed me away. "You know what, let me just.." he raised his hand and I grabbed his wrist.

"Sing already did that for me, I'm fine," I said, letting go of his wrist. He put his hand down and quickly smacked my head. "Aslan!" I gasped. He smirked as he walked next to Arthur. They looked at each other.

"Only knives are allowed," Cain told them as they walked away from each other. "And no dirty tricks either."

"You hear that Arthur?" I called as he threw off his jacket. "No dirty tricks! Did you hear Cain?"

"Yes, I heard him!" He snapped in anger.

"Just wanted to make sure," I said, smiling. I looked at Ash. "Aslan, beat his ass."

"Um, thanks," he said, unsure. "It would've been funnier if you called me ass la-"

"Shut up and fight him," I sighed.

"What did you call him?" Sing asked.

"Nothing, it's just a joke," I responded quickly.

"Did you call him ass land?" He asked, smirking.

"Wh-what?! No!" I said quickly.

"I'll remember that," he said, smiling.

"God, you're just like Shorter, you know that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"Shorter always made jokes about our relationship," I replied. "He was a funny guy, you know?" Sing nodded. I rubbed my eyes and sniffed. "He didn't deserve to die so s-soon.."

"Hey, I get it," Sing said. I looked at him. "Shorter was the boss. Questionable fashion sense but he was the boss." I nodded.

"I made jokes about his fashion sense," I said, smirking. "It is questionable."

"I know! We all told him that and he refused to believe us," he said, scoffing. "Still don't know how he can pull it off though."

"Hey, you two lovebirds gonna watch or no?" Arthur asked. Sing and I looked at him in shock.

"What did you call us?!" I yelled. "Arthur, I will kill you one day when I get the chance!"

"I'll be waiting," he said, looking away. I sighed. That's new. Sing and I? Wow, never thought I would've heard that, especially from Arthur. I looked up and the fight had begun.