56.

I looked at Ash, unimpressed. "You're 'prostituting'?" I asked.

"Mhm," he said. I sighed.

"Why is he prostituting?" Ferret asked.

I have no clue, go follow him or some shit, you're a ghost.

"Th-that's not how it works."

It should. I fell back onto the bed. "You almost done? What are you even gonna do?"

"I'm gonna go break into an apartment," he said.

"Cool."

"I- what?! Why is Ferret finding that cool? What apartment?" Ash turned around and smirked.

"That's a secret I'll never tell," he said.

"Fuck that shit, I'm taking control."

"Ferret, no," I said out loud.

"She wanting to take over?" I nodded. "Let her."

"Excuse me?!" How do I snap out of it?

"You just try to take control."

Don't you dare.

"Say goodbye, I'm taking over."

Ferret! I tried to leave the room but couldn't move. Fuck you. Ferret looked around the room. Ash looked at her. "Let me guess, Ferret?" He asked. She nodded. This is happening for five hours?

"Yup." She got up and went into the bedroom where Vivian was lying on the bed. She looked up at Ferret. "Oh, hey, Y/N," she said.

"Hey, Vivian." You did not just pretend to be me. She sat down next to Vivian.

"You have a knife in your pocket?"

Don't kill Vivian. She pulled the knife out. Ferret. Vivian eyed Ferret and smirked. "How are you doing, Ferret?" Ferret stopped and looked at Vivian. "Yeah, Y/N doesn't pull out knives cautiously and looks like she's about to kill me." Please let me back in.

"No." Ferret put the knife back in her pocket.

How do I take control?

"I don't know, be confident or something." I was unimpressed. Eiji walked in the room and she waved at him.

"What are you guys doing?" Eiji asked. I felt Ferret put her hand back in the pocket where she stuffed her knife. I pulled her hand away and was shocked.

"Huh, impressive, but that's just the arm." She reached over with her other arm and I blocked it.

"What the hell?" Vivian said. "Ferret, what is happening?"

"Ferret?" Eiji questioned. I sighed and put my hands down. My eyes widened. I have control now.

"It was fun while it lasted," Ferret huffed.

"Did I never explain that?" I asked. Eiji shook his head. "Vivian, you explain." I climbed out of the bed as Vivian explained to Eiji who Ferret was and shit.

"Fuck you," she sighed. I smirked.

Now, be nice. I'm just learning how to do this. Besides, I thought you were the expert. I knew she was pissed at me but like I said, she's the expert.

(a/n: sorry this chapter was so short. I would say I'm taking a break but I always say that when I feel dead inside)