68.

We headed down an alley and Ferret had taken over. "Are we almost there?" She asked. Sing didn't respond. He was clearly tired out and he stopped by the corner of a building. He stopped and Ferret stopped behind. He started to collapsed and she caught him before he hit the ground. "Damnit, Sing," she groaned.

"Sing! Y/N!" I looked up and saw Ash and Eiji. She threw Sing over her shoulder and sighed. She walked over to the front of the building and Ash raced away. Ferret opened the door. I heard up the stairs and I saw Ash running down the stairs. He grabbed Sing and nodded. I quickly took over and dropped to my knees. I was panting and I got up, feeling dizzy. "Y/N, are you ok?" I looked up at him.

"We walked for a while and I think I might faint or something," I said, leaning on the wall. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. He let go and I walked over to a bed and collapsed.  "I'm just gonna sleep for a bit so if you need me, no you don't," I said before passing out.

My eyes opened slowly and I sat up. I looked around and Ash was sitting at a table. My wounds had been bandaged and I sat up. I shook myself and got out of bed. He walked over and put his hands on my shoulders. "You stay here, you need rest," he told me.

"And where are you going?" I asked.

"We're gonna go get Sing's men," he said.

"Please let me come, I swear I'm fine!" He shook his head. "You know I'm coming either way." He sighed.

"You're right, come on," he said. My eyes lit up and I smiled.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, now hurry up before I change my mind." I reached into my pocket and my eyes widened.

"Shit, I forgot I left my knife back in the sewers."

"That's why I still have this." I looked up as Vivian stood in the doorway. She tossed me my gun and I caught it in the air. I looked at it nervously and nodded at her.

"Thanks," I said. I walked out of the room and headed downstairs and outside. We got to a building and we headed inside. "They're in here?"

"No, we're going here for fun," Ash said. "We need one of Yut-Lung's guy." I nodded and went ahead. "Y/N-"

"Give me a second," I called and Ash chased after me.

"Y/N, you've been shot three times and-"

"You let me come on this mission." I stopped by a corner and peeked around. One of his guys were standing there and I quickly stepped away. "You wanna do it since your apparently doing any better than me?" He pushed past me and I heard a thud. I peeked around the corner and Ash was talking to him. I waited for him and looked at the others. I sighed and Vivian stood next to me. Ash came back after a while, dragging the guy.

"Ok, let's go," he said. Ash led the way and we stopped at a door. The guy knocked on the door.

"It's me." I heard something slide open and the door started to open. Ash kicked the door open and kicked the guy over. I started shooting at whoever was in the room. Sing ran past us and tried to open a door.

"Sing!" I yelled. "Ash, stay here!" I ran at Sing and he opened the door. I lunged at him as some started shooting from inside. "You dumbass!" I shouted as I got up. Cain shot the guy and Sing ran inside. I looked around and Vivian ran over. "I swear, Sing's gonna die on us if he keeps acting like this."

"I'll be at his funeral," she responded. Ash looked at us and nodded. Vivian and I looked at each other before racing away. I turned around and saw Ash running after us.

"We've got back Sing's guys, right?" I asked Ash. He nodded. "Anything else we're doing today?"

"Yeah, but I don't think you can come," he said.

"Come on, Aslan! Let me come!" I begged. He sighed.

"Yeah, Aslan! Let me come, too!" Vivian said.

"If I let one of you come, you both have to go with me and Max," he muttered. I was panting. I didn't like talking and running. We ran outside and headed for the hideout.

"Wait, where are we going?" She asked. He looked at us.

"We're going to a gay bar," he responded.

"And you're asking Max for help?" I asked.

"Yeah-"

"Just ask Kai, he's gay," I told him. "He's probably been to one before and know what it's like." I took out my phone.

"How the hell is it still working?" Vivian asked. I dialed Kai.

"Honestly, I have no clue," I replied and put him on speaker.

"Yeah? What's up- are you running?" He asked. "Do I need to pick you up?"

"What? No!" I said.

"You're running, are you running from someone?"

"Can I just ask you something? Or two things?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"You've been to a gay bar before, right?" There was a moment of silence.

"Yeah, why? You wanna go to one?" He asked.

"Actually, yes. Vivian, Ash, and I."

"What, is Ash looking for a man?" He asked jokingly.

"What? No!" Ash said.

"Oh, and he's running with you-"

"Yeah, so am I!" Vivian interrupted.

"How many people are with you?"

"So, would you be willing to go to a gay bar with us?" I asked. "It's for a mission and Ash needs a guy." Kai sighed.

"I have no clue how I got into this mess but I'll be there."

"Cool, I'll send you my location when we're ready to go!"

"Ok! Why are you running though?"

"Oh, we just shot up some people," I said.

"You what-"

"Ok, bye!" I hung up and sighed. "Ash, congratulations on your boyfriend."