40.

I sat up and sighed. I got out of bed. There was a ghost costume lying on the bed. "What the hell?" I sighed and put it on. I looked in the mirror. "I look stupid." I walked out of the room and my eyes widened. There were Halloween decorations everywhere. Bones and Eiji sat there. I turned my head to look at them. "What. The. Actual. Fuck." 

"You like it?" Bones asked. He was in a cat costume while Eiji was in a sorcerer costume.

"Uh, sure." I turned around. "I'm going to bed-" I felt Bones drag me across the floor.

"Come on! Have some fun!"

"Ugh, let me sleep!" I groaned as he dropped me onto the floor. I heard the door open and I sat up. Ash walked through the door as Eiji and Bones surprised him. Ash was shocked. I sat up, tired as fuck. "Oh, hey, ass land," I sighed.

"What?" I realized what I said.

"Hm?"

"Did you just-"

"No." He stared at me.

"I'm pretty sure you called me-"

"No, I didn't." I picked up a pumpkin. "Now shut up or I'll shove this up your ass." He just looked at me.

"So, what the hell did you guys do while I was away?" He asked. "Y/N, were you apart of this? You're in a ghost costume."

"It was on the bed when I woke up so I put it on then saw all this," I responded. "Then Bones dragged me all the way over here."

"So you've been sleeping all day?" I was surprised.

"No, it's morning-" I looked out the window. "Oh yeah, I guess I have." Eiji put a pumpkin on his head and got closed to Ash. He backed away, scared. "Oh, this is amazing!" I laughed. Kong (who I didn't realize was there) was just watching.

"Stop it or I'll cry!" Ash said.

"Keep doing it, Eiji!" I yelled.

"Y/N, help me!" He called but I was just rolling on the ground, laughing. "Y/N L/N!"

"Ok, ok!" I said but kept laughing. Eiji looked at me and I felt someone smack my head. I sat up and turned around to look at Bones. His hand was raised and when I turned around, his eyes widened. "Did you just smack my head?" I asked, smiling.

"N-no!" He stammered. I looked at Eiji who was clearly terrified under the pumpkin. He slowly backed away and I smirked.

"Oh my god, you guys are idiots," I said, getting up. "I wanted to scare them away from you, Ash."

"Can we talk about how you called me ass land-"

"No. We are never discussing that again. Say that again and I will murder you while wearing a pumpkin. Oh, and I know you don't like pumpkins." I'm an evil human being to be honest. He nodded quickly.

"That's.. nice," he said as I picked up a pumpkin. I gasped.

"Eiji! Is this the pumpkin I bought for Ash?" I asked, smiling. Eiji nodded. "I thought it was lost!" I hugged it and everyone looked at me, concerned. I glared at Ash. "This is my child, you hurt it and I will kill you."

"I didn't want to touch it anyway," he muttered. I backed away and put the pumpkin under the table.

"I'm a little worried," Eiji whispered to Ash.

"So am I, this isn't normal." I went to the kitchen for food. "And she's still in a ghost costume so it's weird."

"I am not weird!" I snapped.

"Oh god, Y/N, yes you are!" Brooke said.

"When did you get here?" I asked. She struggled to find words. "Well?"

"I've been here since yesterday!" She said in disbelief.

"You have?" I asked. She sighed.

"Nevermind." I grabbed a banana.

"I'm going to bed," I sighed, eating the banana.

"What the hell? Are you ok, Y/N?" Bones asked. I nodded.

"Are you really Y/N?" Ash asked. I stared him in the eyes and he didn't see me stare at him without blinking because of my ghost costume.

"Don't pull that on me," I said.

"Are you?" He asked again. I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm Golzine," I told him, finishing my banana.

"You're Y/N," he sighed. "You're also pathetic." I threw my ghost costume off and shook myself.

"I hated that," I muttered, throwing the ghost costume on the table. I walked into the bedroom and everyone just stared at me, confused. I shut the door and sighed. "I'm not tired, why did I say that?" I asked myself. I shrugged and flopped onto the bed. The door opened and I didn't look away from my phone. "What do you want Aslan?" The door shut. "Aslan, answer me."

"I'm not Aslan," Brooke responded. I looked up and she turned on the lights. She sat down next to me. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to find out if you're working with us or the mafia," I muttered.

"Oh, I'm still working for the mafia, I'm just giving you guys a free pass," she told me.

"Hm, let me guess, you probably told Arthur we're here," I said.

"Actually, no, I haven't spoke to him since last night." Her phone rang and she looked at it. "Nevermind, I haven't spoke to him since right now." She answered him and put the call on speaker. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" Arthur asked. "You're not at your house." I looked at Brooke and she smirked.

"Oh, I'm walking around the place," she responded. "I saw Y/N and Ash together in a store and I was trying to follow them but lost them."

"Give me your location," he ordered.

"Arthur, I'm fine! God, why are you so worried about me?" She asked. There was no response.

"Tell me when you find them," he said.

"Ok, bye," she said, hanging up.

"Can't he track your location?" I asked. She got up.

"That's exactly why I'm leaving," she told me and walked out of the room. "Goodbye, Y/N, until we meet again whether it be a fight to the death or watching you chase Eiji."