21.

I sighed and opened the door to find Ash sitting at a computer and Yau-Si at his side. "What's happening?" I asked, walking over there.

"Working on decrypting an encrypted drive," he replied and looked over at me. "Y/N, your knees look bad from earlier."

"I'm fine, even though I feel honored that the great Lynx is telling me to go fix up about some scrapes knees," I joked. "You've been shot before, look who's talking."

"So have you," He sighed and I heard someone coming from behind. I turned around and saw Eiji. "Eiji, tell Y/N to go fix her knees."

"Y/N, go fix up-"

"No." He looked at me in disbelief.

"Fine then." Eiji leaned over.

"He's decrypting an encrypted drive," I said.l before he could ask.

"Did it work?" Eiji asked.

"Just watch," Aslan replied, hitting the enter button. Eiji and I got closer and watched. "See?" he said.

"Wow, you're amazing!" Eiji exclaimed. I smirked as they high-fived each other.

"Eiji, go get the others. Y/N, please go fix up your knees."

"Eiji, just tell Max to bring whatever the hell uses to help us," I told him. He nodded and ran off. He typed in "BANANA FISH" and Yau-Si looked at him.

"What's banana fish?" He asked.

"That's what we wanna know," Ash replied.

"Did you find anything?" Max asked. I pulled up a chair and he tried to tend to my knees. The others walked in and looked at the computer.

"We were wrong," Ash said.

"Hm?" I said, turning around

"Banana Fish," he paused. "Isn't a person."

"What is it? Is it an actual fish or some shit that's worth a ton?" I asked. He shook his head.

"This is the analysis table of Banana Fish," he said. "It's mainly psilocybin and lysergic acid diethylamide."

"English, please," I said. He looked over at me and sighed.

"Banana Fish is the name of the drug itself," he said.

"A drug?" I questioned. He nodded.

"The key is probably this "inert alkaloid"," he said, pointing at the screen. "There's no data about it." Max wrapped a bandage around my knee and put whatever he took away. I turned the chair around and watched. "What is it and what effects does it have?"

"Wait," I said. Everyone looked at me. "Griffin."

"What about him?" Max asked. I looked at Ash.

"He said Banana Fish, right?"

"What's your point?"

"It's clear he had the drug in him," I told him.

"So it's a drug, huh?" Ibe said. "And an unidentified one." I nodded.

"So Griffin had it, but we don't know what it does," I said. I feel like nobody got any sleep that night and later that day, I collapsed on a nearby couch and onto Eiji.

"Oh, ow! Y/N!" He complained. I looked up at him and rolled off.

"Y/N, don't kill Eiji over there," Ash called. I walked over to him and watched what he was doing.

"And if I do?"

"You'll be next."

"I never wanted to die but if I'm dying by the hands of Aslan Jade Callenreese, I will gladly die," I teased. I stop smiling and tilted my head. "If me and/or Eiji were taken and would only be let go if you take your life, would you do it?"

"Yeah." My eyes widened.

"I was expecting a no but ok. Nice to know I wouldn't die but probably would because if we were taken, it would be the mafia and they would kill us anyway."

"Probably," he sighed.

"Hey, Vivian!" I called. She came into the room.

"Yeah, what's up?" She asked.

"If Ash would take his own life to save me and Eiji who were taken by the mafia and threatened to kill us if Ash killed himself, would Eiji and I still die?"

"Mhm," she answered.

"Oh, that's reassuring," I muttered in disappointment.

"The mafia is the mafia," she said and walked away. I turned around and walked towards the couch.

"Eiji, move. I'm doing it again."

"Doing what again-" I landed on him and he groaned. "Y/N!"

"I told you to move!" I told him. I got up. "Here do it again. Eiji, move." He got up and I fell onto the couch.

"Can I have my seat back?" He asked.

"Hm..." I said. "No."

"Wow, thanks," he murmured. I gave him a thumbs up and he sighed. He went to the other couch where Max was. "Why didn't you lay over here?" He asked as Max and Ash were talking.

"Because, I might break the old man's bones," I joked.

"You could break mine."

"Hey, you look like a child, I don't think I could break your bones."

"For the last time, I'm older than you-"

"Ok, whatever you say, child," I said. I saw Ash stand up and start arguing with Max. "Oh, come on, guys!" I groaned. "This is the second time I've seen you guys fight!"

"Second?" Eiji asked.

"I had to stop them in jail," I answered, pissed. "And I wish they would stop!" I snapped. I sat up and glared at them. They just stared at each other and Ash shut down the computer. I sighed and fell back down. "If it happens again, I'll murder them both," I told Eiji.

"What?" Max said. I looked at him.

"You heard me, old man," I said, smirking.

"Why does everyone call me old man?!" He asked.

"Because you are one," Ash backed up.

"At least Aslan understands," I muttered. "What are you even doing over there?" I asked.

"It's nothing," he said. I laughed.

"What do you mean 'it's nothing'?" I laughed. "What did you just stare at the screen and do nothing the whole time?" He rolled his eyes and he came over there and slapped my knee. "Oh, fuck!" I groaned. He smirked.

"That's one way for you to shut up," he joked.

"That hurt like hell!" I snapped. He chuckled and I kicked him away, holding my knee.