46.

"Keep them away from me!" Ash snapped at Jenkins and Charlie. They had entered the room a while later. "They won't let me take a piss in peace!"

"I hate being a soft girl!" I said, falling on his bed. "You know how painful it is to proceed to cry after every single thing!"

"This isn't a strip club! Urinals aren't for there entertainment!" He snapped.

"They hate me on the inside and would kill me if they could!" I said. "Ever since I told them I was Ash's girlfriend, they always glare at me!" Charlie looked at Jenkins.

"Captain," he said. Jenkins stood up.

"Excuse me," he told us, walking away.

"It isn't easy being hot, is it?" Charlie asked.

"No shit!" I exclaimed. "God, how long is this sensitive bullcrap gonna last?"

"Did you meet Eiji? Is he here?" Ash asked.

"Only lawyers are allowed to meet you," he replied. "They made an exception for Vivian and Y/N." I groaned.

"I love Ash, don't get me wrong, I just hate this acting bullshit."

"Isn't your job legit flirting with guys and leading them to their death?" Vivian asked. My eyes widened.

"Um, no." Vivian raised an eyebrow and shrugged. Jenkins walked in with some random stranger. I sat up and glared at them.

"Mr. Halper from the Public Prosecuter's Office," Jenkins said. You sure he's what he says he is? I've learned to trust nobody. I laid my head back on the hospital bed and sighed. He handed Ash a paper and I tried to look over. He pushed my head away and I glared at him. He just smirked at me then looked back at the paper.

"An intelligence test?" Ash questioned.

"It's just a formality, it doesn't mean anything," Mr. Halper said.

"You want to know if I'm plain crazy or crazy mad?" Ash asked.

"You are.. um... both," I said. Mr. Halper laughed. "Um, ok.."

"You're so funny!" He said to Ash. Vivian pulled me up and I sighed. They gave one of those hospital tables to Ash and he started the test. Vivian handed me her knife and I twirled it.

"How are you not stabbing yourself?" She asked.

"I just don't."

"Wow, very helpful," she said sarcastically. I threw it in the air and caught it. I closed the switchblade and handed it back to Vivian.

"You try," I told her, smiling.

"No thanks," she responded, putting the knife away.

"I have a question," Ash said. Vivian and I turned around.

"Is there a word you can't read?" Mr. Halper asked.

"He's not a dumbass," I muttered.

"It's this question," Ash said, handing him the paper. He took the paper and looked at it. "I think this last question is talking about the Fibonacci sequence."

"The Fibo-what sequence?" I asked.

"Did you pass school?" Vivian asked.

"I didn't bother going," I answered.

"That's why you're stupid," she sighed.

"But then, after 3 should be 5," Lynx started. "But this problem says 6. So I substituted a random numeral then f(x)=a451796*expt.0.480512 squared.." and he continued on. I never liked math so I didn't know what he was talking about. "Is it a typo or a new mathematical theory I didn't know of?" Ash asked. "I hardly even went to grade school so..."

"Hey, can you speak English next time?" I asked him.

"Pretty sure that was English," he replied.

"N-no, no it wasn't."

"Uh, actually, you didn't have to go that far," Mr. Halper said nervously. Ash looked pissed. "Ok, on to the next text. What does this look like?" He showed him a picture of a blob.

"Your wife," he responded. I smirked.

It was late at night and everyone had left except Vivian and I. Vivian was sleeping on the ground and I stayed up. I wasn't tired. Something didn't feel right. The door swung open and a nurse walked in. I was ready to pull a soft girl but realized this wasn't the right nurse. This person was in the wrong shift. She took a syringe and was about to put it in the tube. She looked at me and smiled and I awkwardly waved. "What happened to Sally?" Ash asked. Since when was he awake? She looked at Ash.

"You're awake still?" She asked.

"This is supposed to be Sally's shift, who are you?"

"Sally's busy now, so I'm taking over," she responded.

"How do we know you're not lying?" I asked. God, I hate my higher pitched voice. She didn't respond. Bingo. "What's in the syringe?"

"Why do you ask?" She asked me.

"I-I'm just wondering," I muttered.

"Can't answer a simple question?" Aslan questioned. I kicked Vivian with the back of my shoe and she slowly woke up. She lunged at Ash and I quickly got up and launched myself at her. We went tumbling into the wall and I pinned her wrists down. She threw me off and started shooting at us. A police officer ran in and I looked up.

"Get out!" I screamed as she shot him. I lunged for her and held her hands behind her back with my other arm wrapped around her neck. Ash kicked the gun away from her and she struggled to escape. "She has to be one of Golzine's guys," I said. "Vivian! Do you know her?" I asked. She looked at me and I heard a crack. She went limp and I let go. "What the fuck?"

"The poison," Ash muttered. Charlie ran in with a gun and we all looked up at him. "She just came and attacked me," he told Charlie. "She shot a cop then killed herself." Vivian bent down and inspected her.

"Recognize her?" I asked. She shook her head. "Damnit." The police were called and we left the hospital room. Max was standing there.

"What's up, old man?" Ash greeted.

"How did you know she wasn't a nurse?" He asked.

"The smell."

"The smell?" I asked. "I just didn't recognize her. She wasn't Sally."