43.

Arthur stopped and turned around. "That's the first time you've called me by my first name," he said. First name? He leaned against the door. "I lose. Kill me."

"Don't mind if I do-" Ash put my hand down. "He just asked us to kill him, dumbass." He put his gun on the seat and I just looked at Ash in disbelief. Arthur snickered.

"You want me to blow my own brains out?" He asked. "You're mocking me because I can't shoot!"

"Yeah, let me just.." I reached over Ash to try and reach the gun but he just blocked my way. "Bitch."

"No, I could easily shoot you if I wanted to," Ash responded.

"Then do it!" Arthur and I said. I tried to reach over again and he pushed me away.

"Fine then." I reached into the back of my pocket and took my gun out. I aimed it at Arthur. "Finally, you can die." Ash grabbed my wrist and gun. I couldn't shoot Arthur if Lynx was in the way. "Aslan!" He twisted my wrist and I watched as the gun dropped. I kicked the gun behind me and kicked his arm. He let go and I slid to the gun. I grabbed it and aimed it at Arthur. I pulled the trigger and nothing happened. "What.." I looked at Ash was was holding the ammo. "Ash!" He looked at Arthur.

"Stop running from me and fight!" Ash snapped. I put my gun in my pocket and got up.

"Bring it on," Arthur said. "It's clear to me now. Finally, we won't have to be haunted by each other anymore. Right, Boss?" I reached for my knife and stopped. I saw Arthur smirking and I quickly dropped down. I looked up and saw Brooke standing there with a knife pointed where my neck would've been.

"Nice to see you again," I greeted, smirking. She looked down at me as I leaped up, kicking the knife out of her hand. I caught the knife in the air and smiled at her. "So," I started. "how's your day going?"

"Eh, it's ok, I just watched a bunch of people die," she responded, shrugging. I blocked my eyes as the sunlight came flooding in the train. It came to a halt and I tossed Brooke her knife back. She put it in her pocket as we all walked out of the train. I looked over the bridge.

"$20 dollars to whoever jumps off and lives," I said.

"And if we die?" Brooke asked.

"The money will go to your funeral," I replied.

"That's nice," she said, unenthusiastic. We followed them and pointed.

"Look, a Ferris wheel!" I exclaimed. I looked at Brooke. "Launch me to it."

"Yeah, the $20 is going to your funeral," she sighed. I stood up on the railing. "Mhm, it's going to your funeral." I jumped off the railing and looked at her.

"I am very much alive," I said, smiling.

"Somehow." We both turned to look at Ash and Arthur. They had started fighting with knives again. "Aw, man, do we have to fight too?" She asked in disappointment. I sighed.

"I guess but let's make it fun," I said, smirking.

"Very weird but ok." I stood on the railing and we both took out our knives.

"Olé!" I said as I lunged at her. She dodged our do the way and I flipped over. I got up and she grazed my arm. I backed up and sent the knife flying into her leg. She just smiled and took it out. My eyes widened. "Oh shit, now you have two knives." I dived under her and got up quickly. I kicked her back and she fell over. I grabbed my knife from her hand. I also took her and threw it over the railing.

"Hey!" She complained. I smirked at her as she kicked my knife from my hand.

"Damnit!" I said. As the knife came flying back down, she managed to kick it over the railing. She looked at me, smiling.

"Now it's fair," she said. I flipped her off and she just continued to smile. Her eyes widened and I tilted my head in confusion. I felt Arthur grab me and hold a knife to my throat.

"Oh, this is new!" I said. "Hm, hey, Brooke, is he gonna kill me?" He pulled me over to the railing and stood on it. If I moved, he would fall with me. I looked down. Maybe he can be a cushion and I'll live. I watched as Ash and Brooke stood there, clearly not knowing what to do. Brooke started to walk forward.

"Take one more step and I'll kill her!" He snapped.

"Huh. Never thought I'd die by you," I said. I felt the edge of the knife touch my throat. "Ooh, this should be fun." Ash was done with my ass. "This wouldn't have happened if someone didn't kick the knife out of my hand!" I glared at Brooke.

"Oh, shut up, Y/N!" She pouted. I looked over the railing.

"There's people here!" I said. Arthur turned around and I saw Brooke lunge at Arthur, grabbing his knife out of my hand. I slipped out of his arms and onto the track. I watched as Arthur and Brooke started falling. "No!" I yelled and reached for Brooke. I grabbed her hand as I was leaning over the railing. I saw Arthur hit the ground, killing him. I felt Brooke slipping and she looked up at me, smiling. "You're not going yet!" I cried. I gripped her hand tighter and tried to pull her up. She shook her head. "Brooke!"

"Bye, Y/N," she whispered. She let go and my eyes widened as she hit the ground. I fell back and felt Ash bend down next to me. He looked at me as I was shocked, tears streaming down my face. I looked at Ash and hugged him, crying into his shoulder.

"Why her?" I sobbed. Why do the people I love most keep dying?