22.

Vivian and I explored the place. "If I break something, what do we do?" I asked.

"Not say anything," she replied, smirking.

"Good." I raced to the stairs and slid on the railing, Vivian behind. She bumped into me and I fell back, hitting my back on the floor. "Oh, ow!"

"Y/N, you ok?" She asked, getting off.

"Did you break my back or something?" I groaned as she grabbed my arms to pull me up.

"Probably bruised but not broken," she responded.

"Can we go check?" I asked. We walked into a bathroom and she shut the door. She lifted the back of my shirt. "How is it?" I asked. She put pressure on my back and I yelped. "Bruised?" I asked.

"Mhm," she said.

"How dare you bruise my back," I huffed jokingly.

"I'm getting ice."

"It's not that bad-" she smacked my back and I winced. "Fuck you!" I snapped.

"Ice," she whispered as she walked out. I took off my shirt and Vivian walked in with a bag full of ice.

"Such a professional," I muttered.

"What, I can't find a big ass ice pack!" She snapped and put it against my back.

"Oh, god!" I said. "That's cold..."

"Just relax, if you don't heal this up just a bit, I doubt you could fight easily." The door opened and I turned around to see Ash.

"Uh-"

"Get out, Aslan!" I yelled, throwing my shirt at him.

"I'm sorry, Y/N!" He called, shutting the door.

"Knock next time!" I shouted. I sat down and after a while, she took the ice off which had melted. She poured the water in the sink and I sighed. Vivian reached out of the bathroom and grabbed my shirt. I put it on and shook myself. "Is it fine?" Vivian nodded.

"It should heal in a day or two," she responded. I walked out into the living room and me and Ash just stared at each other.

"Are they ok?" Shorter asked Vivian.

"No, Ash-"

"Vivian, say a word and I will kill you," I growled. "I don't need Shorter having something else to make fun of Ash and I for one more reason."

"Ooo, tell me," Shorter asked, smirking.

"Fuck off, Shorter!" I snapped.

"God, why am I the bad guy here?" He asked. I walked away and out onto the balcony where Eiji was. He turned around.

"Oh, hey, Y/N," he greeted, smiling. I waved back at him and sat on the railing. "Y/N-"

"If I fall, I fall," I said, turning my whole body around to see the sunset. He looked worried but trusted me. I heard the door open and I turned around.

"Hi, Ash," Eiji said.

"Y/N, you're gonna-"

"Fall, I know. Eiji is already worried but that's not surprise," I interrupted. It was a moment of silence before Ash broke it.

"Eiji, go back to Japan."

"Huh?!" Eiji and I exclaimed.

"What did you say?" Eiji asked.

"You'll be a burden. Go back to Japan," he said firmly.

"Woah there!" I said, standing on the edge of the balcony. "You can't keep sending people off!"

"It'll be better if he didn't stay."

"He could be some help!" I snapped.

"Y/N-"

"Eiji, I got this!" I said, my eyes snapping towards Eiji. I looked back at Ash. "If you send him back, the mafia might know exactly where he is and go after him-" My foot slipped and I felt myself falling. Shit, I should've listened to them. I grabbed onto the railing and barely grabbed on. Ash grabbed my arm and I looked up at him. Eiji stood there in shock.

"Hold on, Y/N!" He said as I grabbed his arm. He pulled me up and I fell over the railing onto the ground. I sat up and shook myself. I rubbed the back of my head and laughed.

"I'm ok!" I said.

"What do you mean?!" Ash said. My eyes widened. He sighed. "Y/N, you could've died."

"But I didn't die," I said. I got up and leaned over the balcony, looking at how far the drop was. "Even if I did fall, I probably would've broken some bones, get a bit more bruised but not die," I told them. I looked up at Ash. "Let Eiji stay."

"Y/N," Eiji said. "It's fine, just let me think it through." I nodded and headed inside. After what had just happened, I need to collapse somewhere, maybe sleep. I was just tired. I headed to the kitchen for a quick snack. I searched the place for something good.

"Picky much?" I turned around and saw Vivian. "Here, picky bitch," she joked as she tossed me a granola bar. I caught it in the air and smiled.

"I'm not picky but thanks," I said, chuckling.

"I mean, you tried to search the whole kitchen. I don't know about you but I think you seemed picky," she informed.

"I'm not, I swear," I replied, laughing. I opened the bar and took a bite out of it. I tossed the wrapper into the trash and sighed. "This is a nice place," I said.

"Wish we could stay but we're probably leaving soon," Vivian said.

"Let's find a secret room and stay here without anybody knowing," I joked.

"What about your boyfriend?" She asked, sitting down and I sat down next to her.

"Oh, you jerk!" I said, slapping the back of her head. "You're turning into Shorter!"

"I learn from the best," she said humbly.

"He is not the best!" I said. "And besides, if he is, why don't you be his girlfriend?"

"Never!" She said.

"See? He's not the best!" I finished my granola bar and yawned. "Well, I'm heading to bed, goodnight." She waved at me as I walked away. I passed the others and saw Max panic because Jessica was calling. I leaned over the couch and Vivian came over. "Yeah, hey, Jessica!" Max said nervously then he looked shocked. "Who are you?"