74.

I watched as they ran back and forth. "Damn, what's going on?" The Fly asked.

"We're busting in," Ash replied. I looked around and my eyes widened.

"Blanca?" I said and walked over. Ash looked over to where I was heading and followed.

"You both look busy," he said.

"What do you want?" Ash asked.

"Want to hire me?" Blanca asked.

"Oh, now we give people jobs all of a sudden," I muttered. "Nice.."

"I got fired. How about 50 million bucks?" He asked.

"50 million?!" Ash and I exclaimed.

"Are you crazy?!" Ash asked.

"Fine. 500 plus a dinner. Costs aside. How about it?" Blanca asked. Ash sighed.

"The Mental Health Institute," he told him.

"Okay," he responded. We climbed into his car and Blanca drove away. I laid down in the back seat, sighing.

"It's not this way. Where are we going?" Ash asked. I sat up.

"We're not going the right way?" I asked.

"Gotta make a quick stop," he told us. I scoffed.

"Why didn't you do it on the way here?" I whined.

"Because you might like where we're going." I laid down and waited to arrive wherever his "quick stop" was. We came to a stop and I sat up. "Eiji is hospitalized here," Blanca said. "He's out of ICU and is in the general ward now."

"You're acting like we're gonna die and never see him again," I said.

"Who knows? It might happen," Blanca told me. "Go." I climbed out of the car and waited for Ash. He shut the door. "Come back before 12, Cinderellas," he joked. I looked at him and flipped him off. We walked to the building and headed to his room. He slid open a door and Eiji laid there on the bed, sleeping. I walked inside and Ash followed, closing the door behind.

"I.." I looked over at Ash. "What have I done?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"He's ok, that's all that matters right now," I told him. I heard him cry and I just laid my head on his shoulder. "Hey.. he's gonna live. When this is all done, we can all go to Japan." Some time had passed and it was almost 12.

"Sayonara," he said to Eiji. He started to walk away and I looked at Eiji.

"Sayonara.." I whispered before following Ash. I stayed behind him and sighed, looking down.

"A..sh.." I looked up.

"What is it, Y/N?" He asked.

"That wasn't me," I told him. We turned around and saw Eiji. My eyes widened.

"Eiji.." Ash said. Eiji was leaning on the wall, one eye closed.

"Y/N.. Ash!" He said.

"No.. don't move.." Ash said, walking forward. They reached out for each other and I looked up.

"Ash! Y/N!" I saw Charlie and Ibe were running towards us.

"Ash, Y/N, go before you get caught," Eiji said.

"Eiji.." I said.

"Go!" Ash grabbed my hand and pulled me away. We got back into the car and Blanca drove away. I looked out the window and watched as the building disappeared from my sight. We got near the Mental Health Institute and we ran into the forest where the others were as well. Ash looked at his phone and I just stared at the building. "Hey, Y/N." I looked over at Blanca. "I heard you're good with knives."

"Yeah, I am-" he tossed me a knife and I looked at it. "Are we gonna be doing close combat?"

"Who knows? But if we do, you have a knife." I smirked and put it in my pocket.

"Thanks." I saw cars driving away from the building. "Golzine and his guys." I looked at where some of the others were hiding with trucks and cars in the way. As the car approached closed, they started shooting from down there. More from down below started shooting. Ash elbowed me and slid down the hill. "Aslan.." I slid down with him and followed him. I hopped over the car and stood on top of the roof. I leaned over and saw Ash pointing a gun at Golzine's head.

"You're coming with me," Ash told him.

"Just kill the bitch," I sighed, laying on the top of the car. Ash looked at me, annoyed.

"I'll shoot you," he muttered.

"Do it. You've said it to me before and I'm still waiting-"

"Just come on," he said. I sat up and looked at the others. Blanca stood in front of Papa Dino.

"We meet again, sir," Blanca said to him.

"To think I'd see you in this situation," Dino said. "You've sunk quite low, working like an underdog for some punks."

"Ash, tell him to shut up before I kill him," I told him.

"I'm going to take away your gun and knife privileges," he said.

"You wouldn't!" I crossed my arms and sighed. Vivian walked over and sat next to me.

"Y/N, come on," Ash said.

"And I'm off," I said to Vivian.

"Don't die in there," she joked.

"Come with us, it'll be fine. Right, Aslan?" I asked.

"Just hurry up." I high-fived Vivian and we followed Ash. We headed inside the building and everyone just looked at us in shock. "Get Mannerheim," Ash told them.

"Please shoot him," I said.

"You can talk to me instead." I looked up and gripped my gun tighter. Vivian put her hand on my shoulder and I turned to look at her. I forgot this old man was alive. Ash told me his name was Foxx. "So we meet again, young heir." He looked at us. "And you two."

"Shit, does he think we're dating?" I whispered to Vivian. She shrugged.

"What are you demands?" Foxx asked, walking down the stairs.

"Release all of the hostages, now," Ash said.

"I see," he said. "Here's my answer." He pulled out gun and shot Dino twice in the chest. My eyes widened. Holy shit. I looked at Foxx. He really killed Golzine. I wanted to do it.