Special Chapter

(Hey guys this is a special chapter on the actors of icarly meeting the characters itself, this story takes place in te 5th season of icarly where Sam and Freddie were dating. This story doesnt involve anything with the main storyline of this fanfiction, I just thought of this idea. It may seem somewhat weird but my ideas got the best of me so I had to do it)

Nobody's pov

Sam, Freddie and Carly were walking home from school less than halfway back, they see a car that appeared out of nowhere on the road, the car stops because it was going too fast, the people went out of the car rubbing their heads "Nathan this is why you dont make a steep turn on the road" Miranda said looking at him, "Yeah and I'm driving us back because this technically is my car you know-" Jennette adds and gets cut off by Nathan turning her around to see..

Carly, Sam and Freddie.. they looked shock, "Uh who are you guys and why do you look exactly like us but much older?" Carly exclaimed freaking out, "You're seeing us too dont you?" Miranda whispered to Jennette, "Very much.." she replied, they all looked shocked

"Woah Sam is that future you?! Because you look smokin hot!" Freddie exclaimed, the 3 actors laugh "Oh my god our teenage acting days!" Nathan laughed, "I know right! Sam? I havent heard that name for years since icarly and Sam and Cat" Jennette replied laughing, "You guys are too much!" Miranda laughs with them

"Who are you guys?! And why do look like us?" Sam exclaimed whipping out her butter sock, "Well um how do we say this? We're your actors.." Miranda replied, "pfft our actors? What is this, Some sorta show?" Freddie rolls his eyes, "Technically yes, we acted you, you're our characters" Jennette answered, "uh girls we needed to meet Jerry and noah for lunch 10 minutes ago" Nathan said pulling out his apple iphone, "aw no, these were one of the days I was available since we had a break in USC" Miranda said sadly, "Yeah, I still have another podcast tomorrow so we need to find a way out of this alternate universe thing" Jennette replied pouting

"Um did you guys forget we were still here? Who's Jennette, Miranda and Nathan?" Sam asked fiercly, "Again, we told you we dont uh live in this alternate universe, we're your actors but in our 20s" Nathan said while getting in the car, "and we're supposed to believe you?!" Sam exclaimed rolling her eyes, the 3 actors walk back in the car "wait! Where'd you get those? They were never invented" Freddie asked stopping them "Whered you get these phones?" Freddie asked, "at the apple store... we dont have pearphones and they were never invented in our universe, these are called iphones" Jennette said pulling her iphone out, "So you guys are us? But from another universe. Can we have a ride back to our apartment?" Carly asked them, "Sure..." the 3 actors replied still somewhat weirded out seeing themselves but at the same time not their real personalities.. they all drive back to bushwell plaza, Carly opens the door, "Hey Spence what sculpture are you making?" She asked, "Oh hey Carly and...another Carly??" Spencer asked, and just went to his room thinking it was all just a dream.. "Sooo you guys acted us and our names in your universe are Jennette, Miranda, and Nathan?" Sam asked raising an eyebrow "Yup, so... what other questions do you need to ask?" Miranda asked them, "uh.. Nathan are you and Jennette dating in your universe?" Freddie asked Nathan, Jennette and Nathan laugh, "*still laughing* No! Nathan and I are just friends, he has a wife and children" Jennette replied, Carly chokes on the water she was drinking, "Oh.. *coughs* sorry about that! Do you guys have any pictures of you in your universe in your phones?" Carly asked walking over to them and sits on the chair near the door, "Uh yeah, heres some of them" Miranda showed the 3 while smiling.

(I apologize for picture spam)

"Is that Spencer and Gibby?" Sam asked, "No it's Jerry and Noah" Jennette replied, "Where were you guys headed in the last pic? It looked like you were going to some party" Carly asked coming closer to them, "Oh it was Nathan's wedding" Miranda an...

"Is that Spencer and Gibby?" Sam asked, "No it's Jerry and Noah" Jennette replied, "Where were you guys headed in the last pic? It looked like you were going to some party" Carly asked coming closer to them, "Oh it was Nathan's wedding" Miranda answered... "Well how will you guys get back to your world?" Freddie asked, "Well.. we got here by taking a very sharp turn in a corner at a fast speed so maybe we could do that again" Nathan said his idea

They all went down the building and went ti the car and got inside it, Carly, Freddie, and Sam are outside of the car "Well.. hope you guys stay safe when you try to get back" Carly hugged them, "Thanks, have fun doing icarly. Yours are forever... ours finished" Jennette replied, and the 3 actors rolled up their window.

They took another sharp turn at a corner at a fast speed, they saw a glimpse of light and they breaked, "I think we're back" Nathan sighed of relief, "You know, it was pretty cool to see our old selves" Jennette implied, they all agreed, "well I guess we should all head back to our homes now" Miranda suggests, "yup I'll drop you guys off at your places" Jennette and Nathan switched seats and they all went home, in the other universe, icarly kept on going... Miranda went back to USC to study, Jennette continued her podcasts and shows, Nathan started to direct and act again, and everything went back to normal. They still cant forget about that funny incident that happened between their younger selves and character they used to play.

~The end~ (for this short story but not for the main story. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Xd I know it was such a random chapter but I just had ideas I needed to make)