28%

*Friday, Hollywood Arts*

Nobody's pov

It was a cold day in Hollywood Arts, raining and the sun was barely showing. "Geez its colder than usual today" Tori whines, "Yeah, the food isnt even hot anymore too" Andre agreed, they were all wearing hoodies, some were wearing sweaters and jackets.

"Isnt that jacket too heavy for you?" Robbie asked Jade, she was borrowing Beck's jacket because she tore hers, "No. Robbie I have the strength to throw you to another side of the school and you ask me if that jacket's too heavy" Jade rolled her eyes, "I was just asking!" Robbie exclaimed.

The only missing people at the table were, Sam and Cat. Carly, Freddie, and Spencer took them both out to eat at NOZU.

*at NOZU*

"When are you guys leaving?" Cat asked, Freddie, Carly, and Spencer "Tomorrow, hope we could see you guys again on christmas if I can?" Carly replied, "So, Sam you're going with them for 2 days?" Cat asked, "Yeah, but I'll be back Sunday night with Freddie, I'll just help him pack some stuff" Sam answered, Cat pouted while eating a California roll, Sam sighed and stood up to pat her back, "Its going to be fine kiddo. You'll survive with the stash of bibble you have, and just call Tori or Jade if you need something. But dont touch my stuff" Sam said, "You guys will leave at 6pm right? Since you also have a double dat with Beck and Jade" Spencer assumed, "Ah we moved it, both of them were also busy on those days" Freddie replied.

*After school*
*Back at the hotel*

They were all packed, their clothes were ready for the next day. They were all on the balcony talking, Sam and Freddie were on one chair, cuddling but was still talking to Carly and Spencer.

"So... Freddie, you think your mom would let you move schools and apartments?" Spencer asked while drinking a peppy cola, "Well, I hope so, Robbie already rented the place and some of his stuff are already there, and maybe when I'll tell her that I'm going to transfer to a really good computer science school she'll consider" Freddie answered, "I hope so too.." Sam added while snuggling closer to Freddie, "Awww, when I get back on christmas, you two better be kissing under the misletoe" Carly chuckles.

They get back inside and they just watch Tv, Carly and Spencer were sitting on their bed, while Sam and Freddie are cuddling watching toilet wars on the bed they shared.
Freddie had his half smile on looking at Sam, "You know you look stupid doing that face" Sam implied while looking at Freddie, she then looks away to continue watching toilet wars, "Oh do I?" Freddie asked, "Yeah" Sam replied back, Freddie started counting, "1" Sam confised on what was going on, he reached to three and messed her hair up using his knuckles, Freddie grabs Sam so she cant move while he was doing that, "Freddie stop! Carly pull me away!" Sam exclaimed resisting, Carly just laughs and continues watching the show, "Resisting only makes it worse!" Freddie said, Sam was trying to roll away but was unsuccessful

"Will you take your statement back?" Freddie asked, "Fine! I will" Sam gave in, Freddie stopped.. Sam sits back up, "Where'd you learn how to do that?!" Sam asked while fixing her hair, "Beck taught me, it worked on Jade so I assumed it works on you, and I was right" Freddie chuckles, Sam punches his arm slightly but was still painful.

Sam slightly pouts and cuddles Freddie again, he lifts her chin up to give her a quick kiss. The reason why Carly and Spencer didnt bother to ruin their moment was because they had a hidden camera on the desk to video the sweet Seddie moments and for Carly to take it back to Italy, Carly was just grinning, the same with Spencer.

Sam remembered she had to finish something for Sikowitz's class, she had to write a short script with alphabetical improvisation but still had to make sense. She stands up to get a notebook and pen from her bag, sits back down beside Freddie and starts her work.
"What are you doing?" Freddie asked trying to take a glance on the notebook, "Sikowitz is making us write a short story script containing Alphabetical Improvisation, but it also has to make sense." Sam answered and gets back to writing, "Cool, ok I wont bother you doing that, but one last kiss" Freddie asked her while smirking, "*sigh* Fine Freddork" Sam kisses him for 5 seconds  and goes back to her script.

Suddenly Carly's phone rings, she looks at it to see that it was Brad. She immediately picks it up.
_________________________________________

C: Omg! Hey Brad!

B: Hey, long time no talk! I was just wondering if maybe you want to meet up? I heard you were here in the U.S

C: I'm sorry Brad but I'm not in Seattle, and I also have a flight back to Italy tomorrow, maybe when I get back

B: Oh.. ok, yeah when you get back! I miss you Carly

C: Miss you too
|both hangs up|
_________________________________________

"Brad called?" Spencer asked, "Yeah, he just found out today that I was back from italy, but.. it was too late" Carly pouts, "So what'd you tell him?" Sam butts in, "Well I said maybe when I het back on Christmas or something, he agreed then we both hung up" Carly answered, Sam just nods and goes back to writing on her notebook.

*Hours later*
*12am*

Everyone was asleep except for Sam, she was on her phone scrolling through the slap, Freddie wakes up from the slight brightness on her phone, "You're still awake?" He asked in a sleepy voice, "Yeah... I cant sleep" Sam whispered, Freddie turned her phone off and pulls to spoon her, "wha-" Sam get cut off by Freddie kissing her lips, "You have to sleep" Freddie implied, "Finee" Sam silently groaned, they fell asleep.

~To Be Continued~