34%

(WARNING: a hot steamy scene might come up.. to the innocent children I'm sorry.. to the not innocent people, idk.. have fun?😅)

*A Month later*
*Summer Break*

Nobody's pov

Sam's leg finally healed, though she and Freddie still have some fights here and there.. but they could still get through it together. The two were just in Freddie's bedroom, Sam was on his beanbag and Freddie was on his bed, "Sam do you want any food? I'm ordering from inside out burger" Freddie asked, "Ooo I'll get.. Onion rings, a Coke, and a meaty cheeseburger" Sam replied, Freddie nods and places the order in.. Sam stood up to sit beside Freddie on his bed, "I love you..." she muttered to him, he smiled gently, "I love you too Sammy *chuckles" he kisses her for about 10 seconds, "Where'd that come from out of the blue?" Freddie asked, "I dont know.. I just wanted to say it" she implied. Freddie kisses her and they were laying down on the bed, it was going to be a steamy makeout session, Freddie bit her lip and she groans, he adds tongue, they were battling for dominance, Freddie won and he explored every inch of her mouth, about 5 minutes later, they needed to gasp for air.. a string of saliva was pulled when they pulled away from each other.

(I'm sorry...)

"That was... hot" Sam smirks and they just cuddle while they wait for their delivery to arrive, Freddie starts to kiss her neck and give her two hickeys, the others were in Cancoon, they were invited but they decided to stay since they could have the two apartments for themselves till next week.

"Sam... I'm so glad you're my girlfriend" Freddie implied and pecks her lips, "I'm glad too Freddie" she replied, they hear a knock on the door, their food arrived and they placed it on the table and start eating. "Sam... I have a question.." Freddie asked, Sam raised an eyebrow, "What is it?" She asked, "What college are you planning to go to? Because the tech school I go to is a highschool and college" He said his question, "Hollywood Arts is trying to implement a university so I'll probably stick to H.A," she answered, Freddie nods..

~To Be continued~

(Sorry for a short chapter! I'm cramming on tests I have for online school! And I cant seem to get the science punett square right.)