42%

Nobody's pov

Sam and Freddie were having a blast, it was already 11:50pm and the camera was being passed on to different people. Meanwhile, in the iCarly comment section.. shippers were going berserk. Creddie shippers were furious but still tried to keep fighting in the comment section. (No hate to creddie shippers btw. I don't wanna start much drama). The comments were blowing up, Sam saw the comments but she didn't bother it. She didn't care what their fans say, "Sam, are you seeing the comments are you sure you'r-" Freddie was cut of by Sam, "Fredlumps I'm okay.. lose some fans for all I care, say what they want to say.. but they can't change anything between us. Like I said, I trust you and love you." she implied, she kissed his cheek and gave him an empty cup, he looked at it confused.. "I need you to refill some punch for me" Sam told him, he chuckled and took her cup. Mrs. Benson walked towards Sam, "You wrote a song about Freddie?" she asked, "Yeah, well.. actually. Songs, I've written songs about him" Sam corrected her, Carly then pulls Sam to the dance floor "Woah!" she was caught off guard. Mrs. Benson thought to herself. 

Mrs. Benson's pov

I'm surprised! Sam wrote songs about my son and performed them.. I really have extremely misjudged her. I noticed a heart shaped locket on her, it had an "I Love You" Embedded on it, then realized that Freddie also had a matching one.. they are one strange yet lovely couple. 

Nobody's pov

It was 11:55 now, and the final performance before midnight. It was Tori and Andre performing a song called "Here's 2 us". Freddie walked up to Sam and gave her, her drink. "Thanks Fudgeface" Sam took a sip of her drink, "Do you always act sweet whenever it's New Year's eve?" Freddie asked, "I don't know... maybe I'm finally warming up to you by being my being boyfriend for a year and a half now" Sam leaned against his chest, he wrapped his arms around her, they heard the music play.
------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh
Here's to the Mondays watching all the cars on the freeway
I ain't got a thing to do can I sit here next to you? and oh oh oh
Yeah I kinda wish I got paid cause my card got maxed out yesterday
Could you give me a shot and I'll work with what I got
Not a dollar in my pocket but I rock it like I ain't broke, you know?

Ooooh
Here's to us oh oh
Here's to us oooh here's to us oh oh
Here's to never winning first place
Here's to crying on your first date
Here's to every single heartbreak
Here's to us oooh here's to us

Here's to the mistakes
Somehow they always drop you in the right place
So lets go another round til the sky is falling down
And we'll laugh all the shakers and movers
Now who's the loser? What a joke

Ooooh
Here's to us oh oh
Here's to us oooh here's to us oh oh
Here's to never winning first place
Here's to crying on your first date
Here's to every single heart break
Here's to us oooh here's to us

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
I'm a player I'm a hater
But I swear you'd never know
Cause I've got a smile on
I'm an extra con that just got off parole
Could've been a contender a pretender
Like a brand I play the role
But I'm not so what and that's just how it goes

Yeah!
Ooooh
Here's to us oh oh
Here's to us oooh here's to us oh oh
Here's to never winning first place
Here's to crying on your first date
Here's to all the bad first dates
Here's to every single heartbreak
Here's to raining on your own parade
Here's to showing up anyway
Here's to us here's to us here's to
Here's to the Mondays
-

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sam was dancing around, Freddie laughed and smiled at her, she was flipping her hair and jumping around like she was a happy little girl again.

The song ended and it was 11:58 now.. only two more minutes before midnight. Sam fixes her hair and looked like nothing happened to her hair again. Tori and Robbie transitions the cameras to point at Carly, Sam, Brad, and Freddie for the countdown for midnight.

Freddie's pov

Dammit! My lips are starving!! I can't sleep without her by my side, I can't stop thinking about her everyday, I can't stop thinking about her beautiful sky blue eyes, her petite body, her amazing curly blonde curly hair, and her soft pink lips... I think, it's time. I know we're still too young, but if people would say that it's moving too fast. I don't care what people would say to us, the only thing is... if Sam would say yes.

Nobody's pov

It was 11:59pm and they were starting to count down. Sam put down her empty cup. They all started to count in unison. "5, 4, 3, 2,1! Happy New Year!" They all cheered and the fireworks started to shoot up to the sky, Sam wrapped her arms around Freddie's neck, he put his hands on his waist, the two leaned in to kiss each other. They smiled in the kiss, Freddie pulled her closer to him. He pulled away, "Sam... I know that we might be too young for this but I know that I will always love you now matter what. I want to be right beside you every single day, and I know that you aren't the commitment type of person so I will wait for you.. but right now.. Will you marry me? or.. promise me that there will be a chance someday" Freddie didn't kneel down or anything but he just pulled out a small box, Sam looked at it, she furrowed her brows in shock.. "Y-yes!" Sam nods her head, Freddie's eyes lit up.. he slips the ring on her finger and lifts her up a bit to kiss her, "We are in our last year of senior year, we're turning 18 in the upcoming months so it is the legal age" Sam smirks. They kiss more passionately again. Mrs. Benson saw the whole thing that happened between Sam and Freddie, she was smiling and was tearing up.

Tori, Jade, Beck, Robbie, Andre, and Cat saw the whole Sam and Freddie scene, their jaws were dropped. "Holy chiz! Freddie proposed!" Tori exclaimed, Carly and Brad heard and looked at Sam and Freddie, then Sam's finger with an engagement ring. The iCarly fans were surprised in the comment section.

Meanwhile, back to Sam and Freddie. Sam and Freddie were just looking at each other with lovesick eyes while her arms were still wrapped around his neck and Freddie pulled her closer, "Sam... you are One of a kind" Freddie smiled, Sam rest her head on Freddie's chest.

~The End~

(Thank you guys so much for reading this story! I'm so grateful for all your support on my first ever Seddie fanfic! Don't worry, there will still be more Seddie stories upcoming but this particular story is confirmed complete. Thank you again, so so so much for all your support!)