36%

*December 25 nighttime*

Nobody's pov

It was kind of late at night, about 11pm. Sam walks out her apartment wearing her jeans, a leather jacket, a sparkly purple top, and heel boots, she was trying to be as silent as she can for Freddie not to hear across the hall, Robbie walks out with Rex, Cat walks trying to be quiet too since the three thought Freddie was sleeping, they all went to separate directions. Freddie then opened the door just to see Sam walking away outside all dressed up to go somewhere, he quickly changed into something casual and ran to see where Sam went, he saw that she was just standing there waiting for someone, soon enough Cat and Robbie walk up to her and they leave to go somewhere.

Freddie's pov

Where in the world are they going? it's 11pm! And why are they all dressed up like they're going to a party.. Why didn't Sam tell me anything? I'm going to follow them.

Nobody's pov

Sam, Robbie, and Cat have been walking for 15 minutes now to the hotel  Carly's staying at. Freddie hides behind a wall and peeks to see Sam texting someone, Carly walks out all dressed too. They walk the other direction and Freddie follows from behind. "How come Freddie isn't coming with us?" Carly asked Sam, "He said he was tired from yesterday and I-I wanted him t-to you know... rest" Sam replied, "I mean I would've wanted him to be here.. but I didn't want to push it" she adds on, "That's sweet... you really love him.." Cat said, "Yeah..." Sam replied with a gentle smile. Freddie walks to Sam from behind and hugs her, she was surprised to see him there.

"Gah! What the heck?!" Carly exclaimed and backed away in shock, "I thought you were sleeping? You said you were tired from yesterday and you wanted some rest" Sam asked, "Well I already got enough rest and I saw you walking somewhere with Cat and Robbie so I decided to follow" Freddie replied and kissed her cheek, "Where are you guys going anyways?" he asked them, "Hollywood Arts, they're having a midnight party.. and we also didn't wear winter coats because they have custom coats that some are designed like our lockers" Robbie explained, "Since you're here... you wanna come?" Sam asked Freddie, "Sure, why not?" he replied and they all walk to Hollywood Arts.

They walk in the school to see the other students wearing their custom coats, Jade runs to Sam giving her a santa clause dress to perform with them, "You are not making me wear this" Sam implied, Jade rolled her eyes "Yes you are.. you don't want to lose your butter sock do you? I could just you know... throw it away somewhere" she threatens her, Sam gasps.. "Not this again.. How about your scissoring scissors? One of a kind, from a real movie, still very intact... you don't want to lose that" Sam evilly glares at her, Jade's jaw drops and smirks walking to Freddie and whisper something to him, "If you don't do it, Freddie wouldn't kiss you this night" Jade implied "*groans* fine, I'll do it" Sam gives in and rolls her eyes to change, "Wow that actually worked..." Jade chuckles and walks backstage.

"That was weird.. I guess Jade's dragging Sam to perform with her" Freddie muttered to them, Sikowitz walks up to them with a tray of beef, "You guys wanna try cat's brother's Christmas beef?" he asked, Robbie declines, "No way.. I had the Christmas beef last year and I'm still a mess" he implied and walks away, the others decline too. Sinjin does a drumroll and the song plays, the girls walk on stage at the main stage with Andre.. Freddie and Robbie's jaw drops to see the girls wearing those short dresses, it really showed Jade, Cat, and Sam's curves.

------------------------------------------------
*Play the Song*

Carolers singing
Sleigh bells are ringing
It's that time of year
Everyone's toasting
Chestnuts are roasting
Christmas time is near

Something's missing and I'm wishing
Wishing that you knew
How much it would mean to spend this
Christmas time with you
So if you feel it coming
On this special day
Just trust your heart
Don't let your head get in the way

'Cause it's Christmas
And the start of something new
Oh it's Christmas
And I hope you will feel it too

Candy canes and mistletoe
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
But all of it means nothing
Without you
Without you

Just for a minute, you get a feeling.
Look up in the sky.
Santa's here, so get in the spirit.
Just give it a try.
Children beaming and I'm dreaming
Hoping that it's true.
'Cause it would mean so much to spend this Christmas time with you!

So if you feel it comin'
On the special day,
Just trust your heart 'cause I can't wait to hear you say
That it's Christmas!
And the start of something new.
Well it's Christmas, and I hope you will feel it too.

Everyone together sing.
Silver bells, and golden rings.
But all of it means nothing,
Without you. (No no no)
It's not Christmas without you-you-you
------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody cheered, Carly and Freddie was very shocked on their vocal blending.. they didn't know Sam could could easily blend her voice with the other three girls at the same time. Sam, Jade, and Cat were all out of breath for awhile and they walk backstage to change back since they were cold from the winter air. "I told you.. the choreography wasn't hard" Tori implied to Sam, "I guess so... Also, Jade don't ever use Freddie to be a mechanism to convince me to things" Sam glared at Jade, Jade smirked at her.. "No promises" and she walks away out the backstage already changed. 

About minutes later, Sam walks out the backstage towards Freddie and the group. Freddie smiled at Sam, "You should've shown your talent to us more when we were younger.. I would've fallen for you faster" he muttered, grabbing her by the waist to kiss her.. "Awww" Tori and Carly said in the background, Sam and Freddie look at them while almost chuckling, "We ruined the moment" Tori implied and walks away akwardly. Everybody had some blankets and chairs just to chill and relax, some students were staying the night at Hollywood Arts since the school had some tents in the blackbox theatre and some were staying at the library.

Sam and Freddie sat down at the tables to eat some food from the mini buffet. "Hollywood Arts is really a fancy and not fancy school at the same time" Freddie implied, "Yeah and that's why I like it here.. it's weird but fun, It's like a normal highschool but also isn't.. and because this school give me some confidence to perform..." Sam smiled and replied. They all had a blast at the H.A midnight party, they went home at about 1am. 

~To Be Continued~