𝗜𝗜𝗜|𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿"Third female victim, Tammy Bradstone, never came home last night after homecoming" JJ announces as she walks into the room

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿
"Third female victim, Tammy Bradstone, never came home last night after homecoming" JJ announces as she walks into the room. I sigh heavily as I look at her photo.

"Prentiss, Rossi, Harper, go to the Bradstone residence. See what you can find out about Tammy." My dad orders. The three of us nod before standing up.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bradstone, is there anyone in your life who you feel uncomfortable having around your daughter?" Emily asks in a smooth voice.

"No, of course not. Why would you ask us that?" Mr. Bradstone asks defensively. I notice Mrs. Bradstone tense up slightly. "Mrs? If you don't mind me asking, what is making you uncomfortable?" I question.

She tells us the story of her homecoming in the '80s, how her own husband's brother assaulted her that night. In the same dress her daughter wore.

We carefully instruct her to call her husband's brother, luring him to their home.

He arrives and runs to her, wrapping his arms around her. I see her body break into sobs as her hands hover around him. "FBI!" We shout as our guns are fixated on him.

"You lied to me!" He shouts at her as Morgan handcuffs him.

He quickly tells us where she is, Morgan, Reid, and I got into an SUV.

"FBI!" Morgan shouts before kicking the door of the small cabin down. I see Tammy strapped down causing my blood to boil. Her hands were severely burned from the acid, she was in so much pain.

"Tammy, my name is Harper, I'm with the FBI. You're okay now." I assure her as Morgan and Reid undo her restraints. "Thank you" she sobs out as her arms wrap around my neck.

I hold her head against my shoulder, closing my eyes as she cries into me. I whisper reassurance into her ears as she clings to me.

I watch as they put her in the ambulance, taking her away to the hospital.

"You did really good in there," Spencer says from behind me. "Thanks" I sigh out. "I know it's difficult sometimes when you relate to the victims." I turn to look at him as he speaks.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here" he smiles. "I might just take you up on that some time" I reply with a small smile. He nods before stuffing his hands into his pockets and walking away.

Cute.

Yeah so this chapter is really short I'm sorry.
Word Count: 419