𝗫𝗜|𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿"Dad come on Rossi insisted on everyone celebrating Spencer's birthday together

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿
"Dad come on Rossi insisted on everyone celebrating Spencer's birthday together." I groan.

"Okay Okay I'm ready, Jack come on" He shouts up the stairs. "Coming!" Jack calls. "You look pretty Harper" he smiles. "Thanks, Jackie" I ruffle his hair playfully.

"Harper you look stunning!" Garcia gasps. "Aw thank you, Penny, so do you." I smile and hug her. "I'm sure Reid thinks the same" Emily teases.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb. "Oh come on Harper, we all see the way you two look at each other" JJ points out. "Huh has no idea I was that obvious." I joke before taking a sip of my water.

"Wait what?" Garcia squeals. "I mean can you blame me." I chuckle. "No, I cannot" JJ jokes.

"I don't really know how to describe what I feel when I'm with him." I look down to the ground beneath me. "You two are so adorable" Emily gushes.

"That's all him" I smile as I watch him play with Jack and Henry.

"Dance with me?" Spencer asks nervously. "I would love to" I smile taking his hand in mine. "Do you smell that?" I smile up to the sky. "No?" He sounds confused.

"Take a good sniff" I tease. "Smells stuffy if that makes any sense" he furrows his eyebrows. "That my friend is the wonderful smell of rain" I sigh happily.

He takes in the scent once more. "I can tell why you love it" he smiles down at me. "It's comforting, almost like every time it rains my parents are coming to say hello." I marvel.

"I'm sure that is 100% true"

Me? Writing a filler chapter? Never!
Word Count: 281