𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜|𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘

•CW panic attack•

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿It has been a week since the incident with Maya

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿
It has been a week since the incident with Maya. Things have been, hard. I had to go to my doctor and get re-prescribed Paroxetine for panic attacks.

When I'm at the gallery I stay away from the customers. I can't take Bethany for her walks every day like we normally do. We have only been on one in the past week.

Spencer stops by the gallery to take Bethany for a few hours everyday, returning her at the apartment once I get off of work.

I quickly grab my keys from my purse, inserting them into the lock and turning it. I toss my keys onto the table along with my purse. I sigh while running my hands through my hair.

"She's going to be okay," I whisper to myself. "I'm going to be okay."

My breathing picks up as I look towards Maya's room. The look in her eye when I told her to leave was pure anger. The same anger I saw in Simon Keller when he tried to kill me.

The same anger in every unsub.

I can't become a trigger for her. She's not like that. She would never hurt us. "But what if she does." I cry.

I can't stop the pounding of my heart or the shaking of my hands as the attack begins. My vision becomes spotty as I hear my front door opening.

"Harper?" Spencer's worried voice flows through my ears. I can hear him run into my room and lay Bethany down. "Harper, love I'm here. I'm here." He wraps his arms tightly around me.

"Do you take medication for this?" He asks. I shake my head no, the Paroxetine is for my PTSD. "Okay okay, don't worry I'll help." He soothes. "Follow my breathing ready? Breathe in, hold, breathe out." We continued the cycle together until my breathing returns to normal.

My body is tired and almost limp from the exhaustion of the attack. "Let's get you into bed." He wraps one arm around my back and the other at my knees, carrying me bridal style.

"I'll take care of Bethany tonight, don't worry Okay." He assures me.

"Mama."

Both Spencer and I turn around quickly to look at our daughter.

"Dada"

She smiles up at both of us before laying her head down once again. Spencer and I look at each other with happy tears in our eyes. "She just spoke her first words." I chuckle as tears fall down my face.

"That she did," Spencer replies. I look into his eyes before making the decision to lean up and kiss him gently. "I love you." I smile.

"I love you too."

Once again I am sorry for the short chapter :(
Word Count: 480