𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗜|𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗦

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿"Goodbye my precious girl, I'll see you after work

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿
"Goodbye my precious girl, I'll see you after work." I kiss the top of Bethany's head. "Go sell some art, Harper." Beth smiles as I turn to leave.

I step out of my car, locking it as I walk around back to where my personal office is. The sound of trash bags catches my attention.

I turn my head to see a woman throwing a large bag into the bin. I chuckle lightly at my paranoia, turning back to the door.

"Harper, so nice to see you again."

I cough loudly as the water enters my lungs. "Wakey wakey." The feminine voice sneers. "Who the hell are you!" I cry out. "You'll find out sooner or later." She chuckles.

"You sound familiar." I sniffle. "I would be hurt if I didn't." She feigns a pout. "Then let me see your face." I move my head to get the hair out of my eyes.

"Maybe later, right now you need to see this." She grips the chair I am tied to and turns me around. "What the hell." I gasp as my eyes focus on the screens.

My loved ones.

"That's my dad's house." I cry. "Yes, and you and Spencer's apartment. And even the BAU, your former job." She chuckles evilly. "Please don't hurt them," I beg.

"You first."

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿
"What do you mean she didn't arrive at work?" I ask Harper's boss. "She never checked in, she's not in her office but her car is here." She explains.

"I'll be right there, don't move anything!" I instruct before hanging up. "Hotch!" I yell. "Reid, please tell me she's okay." He rubs a hand through his hair.

"She's not. I think the stalker took her." I sniffle. "Get the team together." He orders. I nod before running to the break room.

"Guys, it's Harper."

Everyone drops their food and rushes into the conference room.

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿

I watch Beth answer the landline in my father's house, looking worried and running into the master bedroom and locking the door. Little did she know I could see her.

"I love you so much, baby," I whisper as tears stream down my face. "Get all the tears out now Harper, salt stings when it gets into cuts." The cold blade of a knife skims down my arm.

"I've had worse than this," I reply. "I know." She states. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Simon Keller was an important person in my life. And you took him from me." She digs the blade into my thigh.

"I'm sorry! It wasn't me! I was in Italy when he died." I whine. "But if it wasn't for you, he would still be here!" She yells.

"I'm sorry, he chose to kill my parents. He was a cold-blooded killer.

"He was my father!"

🎶Oops I did it again🎶
Word Count: 474