𝗫𝗟𝗩𝗜|𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗔...

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿

"Look at Bethany dance!" Penelope squeals as Bethany dances with Jack and Henry. "Our little one has some moves." I chuckle lightly before taking a sip of my water. "This peanut will too." Spencer smiles at my small bump.

"I'm sure they will." I wink knowing the gender. "Ugh just tell us already." JJ groans. "In a few minutes my dear Jennifer." I joke.

My recovery in the hospital took about a week, Spencer with me the whole time. He never left my side. "I have the balloon!" Beth grins as she runs towards Spencer and me with a large black balloon.

"Okay everyone, gather around if you want to know what this little bean is going to be," I announce causing everyone to gather in a semi-circle around Spencer and me.

"I just wanted to thank all of you for supporting Spencer and me through all of this, it's been a difficult few years for me, and meeting all of you has made everything so much better." I sniffle lightly.

"Who's ready?" Spencer asks causing the group to cheer. Both of us grip the pin needle in our fingers. The group counts down from 5.

Pop!

Blue confetti falls around us as everyone cheers and laughs, handing off money. I turn to hug Spencer, but he isn't there. My gaze turns to him kneeling on one knee.

"Spence." I gasp.

"I know you already proposed to me but I felt I should return the favor." He chuckles. "I have never felt a love like I feel for you. You gave me a chance to be a father. Even half a world away, you never stopped loving me." Tears fall from my eyes.

"I will spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you, Harper Vincent. Will you marry me?" He smiles before opening the small velvet box.

"Yes!" Bethany lisps out. "Does that answer your question?" I giggle.

"I think it does"

The ring^^Word Count: 373

The ring^^
Word Count: 373