𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜|𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿I wake up to the smell of pancakes

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿
I wake up to the smell of pancakes. "Spencer," I call out as I walk into the kitchen to see Bethany in her high chair. "Making us breakfast." He smiles at me as Bethany plays with her applesauce.

"Spencer." I groan. "What she wanted applesauce!" He replies. "Yeah, you feed it to her, or else this happens." I chuckle at Bethany as she smothers her face with applesauce. "Shit," Spencer mumbles. "S-" "no-no baby don't say that." I shush Bethany.

"We have her 9-month appointment today." I sigh as I clean up her face. "Is something worrying you?" He asks before kissing the top of my head. "She hasn't started standing yet," I reply.

"She will get there."

"Mrs. Vincent, how are you?" Doctor Jones asks. "I'm good, so is Bethany," I reply. "And who is this?" She gestures to Spencer. "Oh right, this is her father Doctor Spencer Reid," I answer. Spencer shakes her hand, shakes.

"I was told you weren't in the picture." She says. "It was complicated." I chuckle. "Okay let's get started then, we just need to do some developmental tests." She explains.

"Can she sit up on her own?" "Yes"
Bethany sits up as I motion her to do so.

"Let's see that beautiful crawl." Dr. Jones coos. I set Bethany down on the ground and Spencer calls her over to him. Suddenly she pushes herself up and walks to Spencer.

"Oh my god!" I gasp as Spencer picks her up to kiss her cheek. "I think that sums it up." Dr. Jones chuckles.

"You two have an amazing daughter." She compliments before we leave. "Thank you." We reply.

"Harper, can we talk?" Spencer asks as we walk through the apartment door. "Of course, go play in your new tunnel baby." I smile down at Bethany as she crawls to her new toy.

"I was just- these past few weeks have been amazing with you and Bethany." I smile at his words. "Do you think, maybe we could try to be together again?" He offers. A large smile spreads on my face before I lean up to catch his lips in a kiss.

"Yes Spencer, yes we can be together again." I giggle as he leans down to pick up Bethany. "I told you she would say yes."

I really hope no one is mad at the short chapters🥺
Word Count: 418