𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗩|𝗞𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿"I have Maya Richards' real name!" Garcia gasps

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿
"I have Maya Richards' real name!" Garcia gasps. "What is it?" I run to her. "It's Maya Keller. As in Simon Keller."

"I thought he killed her?" Emily states. "No, he groomed her," Hotch replies. "What he didn't expect was for her to fall in love with Harper," Morgan adds.

"That could be what is keeping her alive right now." Emily sighs sadly. "Simon Keller was a family annihilator, but Maya isn't her father. She watched Bethany grow up." I explain.

"So her next target is you, Spence," JJ says. "Harper isn't going to let that happen, she loves you and Bethany more than anything in this world," Hotch says.

"I can't lose her again, I just can't."

"Come on think Spencer, think." I press harder into my eyelids, urging my brain cells to multiply. "She's a daddy's girl," I mumble. "Wait, no. She- She's in love with Harper, sweet, kind, motherly."

"Hotch!"

"What is it, Reid?" He asks. "The mother, Maya's mother. What was her name." I turn my focus to Garcia. "Uh, it was Jane Keller." She types away at her computer.

"Look for properties under that name, Maya takes after her father in that aspect," I add. "I've got a few Jane Keller's in this area-"

"I've got her!" She gasps. "23908 Brewer Lane." She says. "That's downtown. She's been here for three days?" I gasp as my heart rate picks up.

"Let's go, guys, now."

The end is near.
Word Count: 266