Chapter 2: In A Dollhouse

Trixie Mattel was a Barbie pink fantasy, the human incarnation of the plastic toy, complete with a beautiful appartment painted pink from head to toe. She was the image of perfection to the public eye, and the image of sex and fantasy in bed. Trixie was the girl who you didn't think was real until you saw her. She was like a walking wet-dream. 

But the thing was...

Trixie Mattel didn't exist, not really.

Trixie Mattel only existed on camera, and in the bubble of LA. But outside of that, she was no one. 

Tracy Martel however, she was very much real, just no one who knew her would be able to tell you were she went. Tracy had run away home at the tender age of 16, her home life too chaotic to take. She'd spent the next couple of years working as a waitress, jumping from diner to diner, slowly moving from Milwaukee to LA.
Once she reached LA, she had left Tracy behind, and started to go by Trixie instead to make it harder for anyone to find her. As she wanted to make herself into Malibu Barbie, she had chosen the last name Mattel after the toy company, liking the way her initials still remained the same. 

Tracy Martel was a worn out, tired and sad girl who had looked for a way out.
Trixie Mattel was a shining star, beautiful and confident, with her whole life in front of her.

Tracy was her past, but Trixie was her future, and her future was already turning out pretty great.

After moving to LA she had signed up for a camgirl site, not the most well-respected profession but a good way to earn a lot of money, especially for someone who didn't finish high school. The site took a percentage, but not too much, and Trixie was more than popular enough to handle the loss. Luckily for the girl, she loved two things more than anything; attention and masturbation, and her job provided both along with a salary. Girls who clearly enjoyed livestreaming always made more on the site, and Trixie loved it with her entire soul.

She stripped down to her underwear, wearing only a light pink lingerie set which bearly covered anything, garders and white sheer stockings. The outfit showed off all the right curves and highlighted her tiny waist and thick thighs. She looked amazing and she knew it. 

The girl placed a couple vibrators, lube, and some other toys on her bed, not knowing what her audience would be in the mood for. She was honestly just hoping they'd be more girls watching her soon, her audience was currently far too male for her very gay ass. Still, they tipped well and they couldn't actually do anything to her other than type, the barrier of the screen providing anonymity for them and safety for her.

She propped her laptop on her bed and started livestreaming, smiling when she saw people flood the stream straight away, feeling extra proud as she saw some of her fellow streamers loose viewership as she logged on.

urdaddy: Wanna bend you over in that outfit, bet that ass would look nice around my cock

KittyGirl: omg, thought you wouldnt be streaming today! so happy!

rkhard4u: you really are the hottest trixie. if i lived near you, yor's never have time to stream. would fuck you all day, babygirl

r4ady4action: Oh, I wish I could get a girl like you, wanna fuck you so bad

DrB1tchcr4ft: show boobs

Trixie had a feeling that people got more cringy when typing in comment sections just to try to get noticed, but she still appreciated all her comments, even the gross ones. 

"Hi everyone, did you miss me? I bet you did, I saw how some of ya'll left other cams to watch me. You just can't get enough of me, can you?" Trixie said teasingly, seeing comments confirm her remarks. 

"Well, I'm feeling very horny. I really need you guys to help me cum. You gonna do that, huh? Gonna help fuck me until I can't think straight?" She said as her hands went to squeeze her large breasts through her bra as she looked over the comment section.

"Mhm, I see a lot of you feeling up to it, and some suggestions. A lot of you guys want me to finger myself. Well, you know the rules, it's tip jar time. I'll start it off easy because I'm feeling very nice. Get it up to 300 bucks and I'll put two fingers in, fuck myself good and well for all of you." She lowered her voice at the end of the sentence, knowing it would make her sound more seductive. 

Reaching the goal took no time at all and so she reached into her panties and pushed two fingers in between her folds. She moaned loudly, her body so naturally sensitive that the girl had no need to fake it which was part of what people liked so much about her. Trixie's moans were needy and alluring, and never appeared put-on.

She looked up, staring directly into the camera as she moved her fingers in and out, knowing how important eye contact was to many.

A few minutes later an alert went off, informing her that she had a new follower

Congrats! RedScare just followed you! 

"Oh, we have a new follower, welcome RedScare." She said softly through her moans, trying to being respectful towards this new follower, hoping they'd be a good tipper and also hoping that this one was a woman. The name was unique, but gave nothing away. Still, Trixie couldn't help but find herself intrigued by the follower, especially when the person's first comment popped up on screen.

RedScare: Your eyes brought me here