Chapter 3: A Crowd Of Thousands

"My eyes, Red? Really? Haven't heard that before, but thank you." The girl on the screen said.

Katya hoped it wasn't too cringy, feeling slightly panicky about it afterwards, as this was completely new to her. Even more embarrassing was the fact that she was sitting in her office after hours, watching a girl who was without a doubt at least 10 years younger than her, fuck herself on camera. Still she couldn't look away, the brown eyed girl the personification of her sexual desires, each moan and subtle movement leaving Katya transfixed. 

As Trixie was tipped enough to take off her bra, Katya gripped the armrests of her swivel chair, groaning at the sight of those large boobs and the girl's puffy, pink nipples. In that moment she hated that this was an online show, wanting nothing more than to be able to feel the girl's breasts in her hands and suck on the swollen nubs.

Katya pulled her skirt up to rub herself through her panties, the soft fabric drenched from watching the camgirl. The girl seemed ethereal, which was insane considering she was literally fucking herself in front of thousands of strangers, and yet she moved so gracefully, her moans so raw and real, and her eyes so deep and innocent. Katya felt as if she could look into those honey brown orbs forever.

"Well, it's between the purple vibrator and the tail, I think we need another vote. Unless, anyone has any other suggestions... Our new friend Red has been very quiet. What do you want me to do?" Trixie said seductively. 

The Russian hotel owner coughed in shock when she heard the girl ask for her opinion specifically. Why did Trixie care what she thought? Still, as the thought of having any sort of control over the girl's actions was a huge turn on for her, she quickly typed a response after looking over the objects spread out on Trixie's bedsheets and noticing an object sat on her floor.

RedScare: There's a nice mountable dildo sex pillow next to the bed, isn't there? Why don't you put a plug in and ride the dildo for us until you cum, make your titties bounce all prettily. I bet you'd like having both your holes filled."  

Katya hoped it wasn't too much, but the image of Trixie desperately fucking herself on a mountable dildo was filling her mind, removing all sense of embarrassment or worry. Any worries she did have were also quickly removed as the brown eyed girl gripped her tits in her hands, flicking her nipples and moaning as she read the comment out loud. 

"Oh fuck, that sounds good. I'd love to be stuffed full, shit. Well, tip generously if you want it to happen, let's go for 2000 bucks, I know you guys can reach it." Trixie said confidently. 

The blue eyed girl was about to tip, wanting to support her own suggestion. But to her surprise, Trixie's viewers reached the goal before her own 200 dollar tip was registered.

"You guys really liked that idea, didn't you? We went all the way up to 3000, thank you so much." The Barbie-doll said as she retrieved the sex pillow. It was shaped like a ruleaux triangle and had a large black dildo sticking up from it's middle. 

Trixie grabbed the lube and a silver buttplug, shoving everything else off the bed, and taking her panties off, only letting her garter belt and stockings remain. Katya wanted to jump through the screen when the girl turned her perfect, plump ass towards the camera, drizzling some lube over her puckered hole before pushing the plug in slowly as she released a deep moan.

"Fuck, that feels good. Thanks Red." Trixie said with a wink as she turn back around. 

RedScare: You look so fucking pretty with that inside you. 

Trixie drizzled some lube on the dildo, stroking her hand up and down the shaft to spread it, knowing it would excite her male audience, before she situated herself on top of it and started to ride it. She remembered Red's request and leaned back so her titties would bounce with each thrust.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum so quickly, I feel so full." She whined out, feeling her high nearing as she had been fucking herself with her fingers for ages already.

Katya groaned as she watch the sinful display, loving the way the girl's movements made her body shake delicately. Her hand slipped underneath her own panties, soon fucking herself with two fingers whilst she watched Trixie ride the dildo greedily.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, ah-I'm cumming!" Trixie moaned out in a highpitched tone, slowing her movements as she rode out her high. She didn't climb off however, instead pushing herself down, letting the dildo fill her completely as she looked through the comments, seeing tons of praises. 

An alert popped up on screen and made Trixie stop breathing for a second.

RedScare has requested a private chat

Katya was nervous, super nervous about the request, but she needed to talk to this girl one on one, needed to be the only one in the room with her, needed to know who she was.

Seconds later an alert popped up on Katya's screen.

TrixieMattel has approved your request for a private chat