Chapter 29: Picture Of My Heart

"Will you stay the night?" Katya asked Trixie. Her parents had already gone to bed hours ago, the two girls having stayed up a while longer to watch a movie. 

"Yeah, but I need to leave early tomorrow." The doll replied.

"That's okay, we have the whole night before that." The blue eyed girl replied with a smirk, kissing the younger girl's bare shoulder.

"Katya, your parents are here." Trixie argued as the older woman moved her hair to one side, placing teasing kisses down the lenght of her neck.

"They're sleeping in the guest room downstairs, my room is all the way up on the top floor, besides the walls are thick in this house. There is no way that they'll hear us. I promise." Katya whispered into the doll's ear before pulling her with her upstairs. 

Trixie didn't argue any further, unable to turn the blue eyed girl down anyways. As they walked upstairs they stopped occasionally for short kisses, struggling to keep their hands off eachother.

As soon as they had reached Katya's room, Trixie was pushed against the wall, relentless kisses attacking her body as exploring hands travelled everywhere on her form. Katya signaled for the girl to jump, which she did moments later, giggling as the older woman carried her to bed.

Katya sat the girl down gently on the mattress, carefully unzipping the doll's dress, leaving kisses down her back. She hummed as she pulled it off of the young girl, seeing Trixie dressed in the light pink lingerie set they'd bought in Saint-Tropez. 

"You are so beautiful. Honestly, you're so beautiful that sometimes I wonder if you're even real." Katya spoke softly, stroking the girl's cheek as she placed a kiss on her lips.

Trixie reached around and unzipped Katya's jumpsuit, which the girl pulled off herself moments later. The young girl swore she could stare at that woman forever, her toned muscles and defined features never failing to take Trixie's breath away.

As Katya climbed on top on the younger girl, they felt something shift between them. Instead of chasing pleasure and completion, they took their time, letting the burning desire build up slowly. Each touch electrifying, each kiss leaving them hungry for more, each breath ragged and desperate.

Soon every article of clothing was removed, their skin left completely bare against eachother. Trixie's lips traced every single tattoo on Katya's body, occasionally sucking on spots in order to color the black linework in hues of pink and purple. Katya's fingers slowly entered the younger girl, her digits twisting and curling inside the doll's core, pretty little moans escaping her.

"Mmhm.. ah, just like that... fuck, I love you... I love you, Katya."  Trixie moaned out, she moved her legs further apart so that Katya could mount her thick thigh. The blue eyed girl groaned as she started to ride the doll's thigh, loving the idea of cumming together. 

"I love you too, Trix... Shit.. A-ah, so fucking much.." Katya said, speeding up gradually. 

Katya wasn't fucking Trixie, she was making love to her. Even as they started to feel their orgasms build, it was still only the need to convey the love they had for eachother that was in focus.

And in that moment the world around them seemed to disappear.
All they could hear was ragged breathing, all they could see was eachother, and all they could feel was warmth and love.  

That moment became like a picture in their hearts that could never be erased.
The bond of destiny linking them together, carving it's hold deep within their hearts.

And no matter what happened, they knew they'd never truly feel alone again.