Chapter 36

We walked down the train tracks, Michonne and Carl were walking in the sides trying to balance on the rails to see who would fall off first. Michonne ended up being the one to fall and she had to give Carl something. He ended up picking the Big Cat bar but split it with her.

Once we got close to terminus Rick decided we would go through the woods and go in the back door instead of going in the front. I could see Carl distancing from his dad. He just saw his father rip a man's neck out with his teeth and he almost had been raped and killed. The kid was still shaken from it all.

We ended up burying a duffle bag with guns, a compound bow, and a machete with a red handle. We jumped the fence and walked into the back door. There were people get up with radios transmitting a message over and over and making maps to put up.

A man had walked up to us and greeted us. He asked we set our weapons down and he introduced himself and Rick introduced himself and the rest of us. We were lead outside as the guy talked and lead us to a grill were an older woman was eating. I looked around to see a poncho that looked like Daryls and Glenn's orange bag.

I nudged Rick and he looked around and told us not to eat the food. He grabbed a pocket watch from a guy's pocket and lifted his gun up asking where he got it. He said he found in a dead guy. It was Hershel's watch the one he gave Glenn.

We ended up starting a shoot out and ran until we were cornered.  The Man from earlier who I already forgot his name. Well to be honest I forgot the second he told me. He yelled for us to drop our weapons so we did. He then told Rick to walk to the train car. Once he was at the door he told Michonne to go, then Daryl, then me. He told us to walk in and Rick said he wasn't going until Carl was there.

He yelled for him to go in or he'd kill the boy. So we all walked inside and Carl had followed shortly after. Someone came over and shut and locked the door. Once inside a group of people walked out from the darkness. Maggie, Glenn, Sasha, Bob, and four new people stood in front of us.

Glenn introduced the one woman as Tara she had helped him escape the prison she had also been with the Governor but didn't attack with the rest. Then he introduced the other three. A tall man with red hair was Abraham, the man with a mullet was Eugene and the woman was Rosita.

Eugene was apparently a scientist and knew how to stop the apocalypse. They were headed to Washington D.C. when they stopped to help Glenn and Tara. Daryl and I told Maggie what happened with Beth but she was still alive.

Then we made a plan on how to get out. Rick stood staring through the gap in the door. "They're going to be sorry when they find out," he said.

"Find out what?: Abraham asked.

Rick looked at him "who they're fucking with," Rick said.

We started using what we had to make weapons. So when they came we would attack. Maggie used the chain on the watch to saw at the wooden beans. Someone used their belt Buckle and Rosita used her hop earrings. Michonne took the holder for her sword and put the shaved off wood on the ends.

The hatch at the top opened and Abraham yelled for everyone to get down as something was drop inside. The car filled with smoke and when it cleared Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and Bob were gone. Not long after we heard an explosion. It rocked the train car and we could feel the heat from it.

The door was pulled open and Rick was yelling for us to hurry up. We ran out and started killing walkers and anyone who goes in the way as we made our way to the fence. Once we all got there we jumped over and ran into the woods. Rick dug up the bag and we ran away as far as possible before stopping.

We were talking about what to do when we heard rustling. Looking over we saw Carol. Daryl ran over to her picking her up and hugging her. He laid his forehead on her shoulder and she patted his back. Rick walked over to her "You did that?" He asked and she nodded.

"Thank you," he said.

She leafs us to where Tyresse was waiting and when we got there he held Judith In his arms. Rick, Carl, and I all ran over to her. To k had told me how they found her car seat empty and splattered with blood, they thought the worst. But she was here and fine. Tyresse had saved her along with Lizzy and Mika who hadn't made it.

We then began our walk. We didn't know where we were going. Abraham was still set on getting Eugene to D.C. and wanted us to come along.

Eventually, we stopped for the night. Daryl kept watching with Carol until I walked over and she smiled and left. "So, that was pretty crazy. Thought you guys were dead," I said.

"They were going ta kill us. Had us bent over a metal tub the ones they use to drain animals blood. There were four others with us. They hit them with a bat then slit their throats. They were directing people there to kill them and eat them," he grunted.

We heard a snap and Daryl stood up. "Stay here," he said and walked into the woods to look around. When he came back he said he hadn't found anything. We went and told the others. Daryl was sure someone was watching us. Once the sun came up we continued our walk.

We had been walking for a few hours now when we heard someone yelling for help. Carl ran towards it to help whoever it was without a second thought. The rest of us right behind him. When we got to the person we saw a man on top of a large boulder. There were three walkers trying to reach him. Rick, Carol, and Daryl took them out.

The Man climbed down and thank us. I could see he was a priest or something. "I'm Gabriela," he said.

After Rick questioned him he leads us to his church. He said he has been alone since the start. Never went out but he had run out of food. We got to the church and checked it out first before we let him and everyone else goes inside.

It looked like we had a place to stay for at least a few days. We could go find food and Abraham found a small bus outback that could be fixed up so they could go to D.C. for now we could rest and relax a little.