Prologue

Before anything else, let me explain my side first.

I am @itsmykha, the author of Signals I Gave To You or to make it short, the SIGTY series. The SIGTY series started way back October 2017, and it ended around 2018. This is my second account which I made in April 2019 and published my first TzuKook story that is written on english right away.

Unfortunately, I lost access to my main account, but I still have the covers of the SIGTY series so I decided to continue it here and copy all the new chapters I have wrote before losing access on my main account.

I lost my access almost 3 months ago, and it was hard for me to accept until I realize that I still have a chance to continue it on my account, though this is going to be different since the language is TagLish.

If you still don't believe me, check my message using this account on my main account's message board.

Again, I AM NOT PLAGIARIZING @itsmykha's WORK BECAUSE SHE IS ME.

I unpublished SIGTY series on 2019 as I want to change the plot for a bit for it to become a better book. I couldn't let this series go, let me rephrase that, I will never let SIGTY go.

I have noticed that some of my readers are Filipinos and some of them have already read the said series on my main account, I hope you guys will continue reading this because I assure you, all the books of SIGTY series will be published on this account and will be completed soon.

Once again, I ain't plagiarizing @itsmykha's works because she is me. Still don't believe it? Go back to sleep then.

-

Here I am again, looking at him from afar.

Seeing his smile, it made my lips curve.

Hanggang kailan ba? Hanggang kailan ako aasa na may pag asa ako sayo?

Sana, ako nalang yung pinili mo, ako nalang yung pinili mo nung time na sobeang close pa natin sa isa't-isa.

Sana, ako nalang yung pibili mo nung panahong ako lang ang nandiyan para sayo.

Sana, napansin mo yung mga signals na pinapakita ko sayo, na may nararamdaman ako sayo at lalong lumalim iyon sa puntong hindi ko na makakaya pang umahon.

But this is how love works. Mahuhulog ka sa isang tao at dun pa sa hindi kayang suklian ang nararamdaman mo dahil magkaibigan lang kayo.

Cupid chooses its victims randomly, pwede kang tamaan, kahit saan, kahit kailan.

And I was one of Cupid's victims.

I fell inlove with a guy who can't love me back, as he only sees me as his bestfriend.

But still, I am here. Still hoping, and will always hope that you'll notice those someday. Hoping that you'll notice that my feelings were you is endless.

Hoping, that you will notice the...

Signals I Gave To You.