𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

Chapter 26: After Party
Chapter Text
As Yoongi stepped into the apartment he headed straight for the couch, you could already tell that he felt a little uncomfortable, *But what was that smirk all about* you asked yourself. Going from feeling that he pretty much hated you to a smile, Yoongi was definitely hard to understand in your eyes, but you took it one step at a time to see how everything will/would play out, you only hoped it will be a positive ending.

"OK GUYS, TIME TO CELEBRATE!" Jimin shouted as he popped open a bottle of champagne.

With Tae, Jungkook, Jin and Hobi all excited Namjoon just looked too tired to want to live right now and Yoongi stayed glued to the couch, but this time he didn't seem unhappy or angry or irritated, it actually felt as if he was deep down enjoying himself, laughing at the others and actually having a smile on his face, it made you happy, you had never seen him smile before, and you fell in love with that smile, you knew it was something you wanted to see everyday.

"HEY, come join the party and stop zoning out!" Tae said happily as he pulled onto your wrist.

You noticed Yoongi's face a change a bit when Tae touched you like that, you didn't understand why so you just saw it as nothing.

"Wait, i'll be there in a moment." you said to Taehyung.

You went over to Yoongi and offered a hand to him... "Come on, you should join the party to!" you whispered with a smile.

Yoongi just looked at you in shock but you could tell he was happy that you clearly wanted him to join in on the fun, so he took your hand tightly and you both walked over to your kitchen table, finding yourself sitting in between Tae and Yoongi which for some reason felt..... awkward. Hyo-joo was in your bathroom taking off her make up, you were just waiting for her so you could tell her what's going on. You noticed Jimin from the other end of the table looking a bit distraught. You weren't sure as to why about that either. SO much confusion and questions flooded your mind.

"OK everyone, its time for a cheers to celebrate this momentous occasion" Jin said with a giant smile on his face.

So you all lifted your glasses clunking them together and drinking them down to the last drop. Jimin ended up pouring everyone more *of course* and the drinking just went on. You and Hyo-joo decided to make food and leave the guys to have some. As you were beginning to cook and the aroma of the ingredients began to travel in the air a Jimin swiftly slithered in, taking in all the different smells and getting in the way. Trying to take samples you yelled at him...

"JIMIN, YOU BETTER NOT BE EATING EVERYTHING, GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

"Yes MOM!!!" he said snickering but still remained lingering int he kitchen. Noticing Jimin just won't leave you called Taehyung over to remove the pest. He tip toed into the kitchen and behind Jimin hugging him tightly from behind.

"C'mon Jimin, lets leave the ladies be!" he said as he dragged the sad whimpering Jimin away. But before you knew it Taehyung had slithered back into the kitchen, making his way behind you. Hovering over your shoulder without you knowing you see a large tan hand pass you from over your shoulder, him picking random food off the trays.

"TAEHYUNG, THIS IS WHY I WANTED YOU TO GET JIMIN OUT, DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU!" you shouted.

"But but but, your food is so good!!!" He said in a whimper. Hyo-joo just standing off to the side laughing at how irritated you are. From the corner of your eye you saw another figure, Tae being as tall as he is you couldn't take a proper glimpse of who was there but before you knew it the figure was inching closer to you until you noticed that now Yoongi was now standing beside you, Taehyung had frozen up when Yoongi came in such close contact with the two of you. You glanced behind to see the blank confused look that was plastered on Taehyung face.